Chapter 1

This book has been taken from the plot of a story my teacher once told us. Credit goes to him, but I am adding more to this story than what he had told. :) Thanks for the inspiration sir!

***

"So I trust that you'll be able to take care of Hazel while I'm gone Little Sis? You do know how five year olds can be..." My older sister, Rapunzel asks me. I smile and nod. What harm could a little girl be?

"You sure?" She asks me again.

"Of course I'm sure! I love little Hazel," I assured her. I then usher her out saying, "Now go on that business trip to Corona. I mean, you and Eugene are having a good time with the business."

"Rapunzel! Come down the stairs!" Both my sister and I heard a yell. Obviously, it belonged to her husband Eugene.

"Coming!" She yells back sweetly. She turns back to me and winks, "Find a man within the two weeks I'll be gone, okay? You're already twenty-five Astrid, you need a boyfriend."

I roll my eyes. "You're my thirty-five year old sister, do I still have to listen to you?" I ask her.

"Um, let me think," she taps her chin, "Yep."

"Urgh..." I groan then say, "Just go and have fun with Eugene!"

"Okay, but before that..." She takes my hand and leads me out of our room in the apartment her family and I shared. Mom and Dad died when I was twenty and when she was thirty, that's the year little Hazel turned one.

"Oh," Eugene smiles at me, "Are you coming to Corona?"

"Do you think I'm going?" I raise an eyebrow and place a hand on my hip.

He studies me for a moment before replying, "Well, since you're in a baggy shirt and shorts, I think you're coming."

Rapunzel laughs while I just smile. "Hey Eugene," I snap with a menacing tone.

"What?" He says, acting scared.

I smile and say, "Have fun with Punzie!"

"Of course!"

"Duh!"

They both say at the same time. I laugh and bid them goodbye. They would be back in two weeks time, hopefully I can manage little Hazel then.

***

So that's the first chapter done. In the next chapter, Astrid will meet Hiccup. ;)

Stay awesome~