Chapter 2: Meeting Hiccup

I wake up to something jumping on me. Oh wait, someone. "Hazel!" I groan, pushing her off me. I look at the alarm clock and see that it's still 7:30 in the morning.

"Auntie, I wanna drink something in Bucks!" Hazel whines, jumping on me again. When I shake my head no, she starts begging, "Please, please, please, please, please!"

"Okay, fine," I agree after she's been begging for fifteen minutes. I know, I can't even believe someone could beg that long. One of Hazel's many wonders, I thought to myself.

"Yuss!" She cheers, her fist flying in the air. She runs out my room to hers yelling, "Imma gonna change!"

I laugh and shake my head. Typical five year old. Oh no... I smack my forehead, "What in the world is Bucks?!"

"It's Starbucks Auntie Asty!" Hazel yells. 0-0 Did I shout that loud?

"Yep, you did!" Hazel says, coming back into my room.

0-0 LORD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?

"I don't know, I'm not the Lord," Hazel deadpans. I smack my forehead. Why do I keep saying things out loud?

"Auntie! Why didn't you change yet?" Hazel asks me, cocking her head to the side. I stare at her for a moment.

Then I ask, "Why?"

"AUNTIE!!!!!!!" Hazel whines, "You forgot we're gonna go to Starbucks!"

Oooooohhhhh.....

Oh....

OH....

"Whoops!" I laugh and quickly take a bath and change. Sometimes I swear I have the memory of a goldfish.

*°*°*°*

"Um, what here is good for kids?" I ask the cashier.

He smiles and says, "Chocolate..."

But I don't really listen.

"That then!" I say.

"Uh, okay," he says. I then give him some money. Hehe, I haven't really been to Starbucks, only Rapunzel, Eugene and Hazel come here. I try to avoid coffee as much as possible because I don't find it yummy. I find it bitter.

"Thanks uh..." I pause for a moment because I don't know his name. I spot a name tag and smile, "Hiccup!"

I then take Hazel's right hand since her left was holding the drink. I see Hiccup smile as I walk out, and I find myself smiling also.

"Auntie can we come back tomorrow?" Hazel asks. I shake my head no.

"WHY?!" she whines.

"It's grocery day tomorrow, so that means we're shopping for food," I say.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT HICCUP?!" she whines again.

Okay, now that was a surprise. "What about him?" I ask.

"I know you like him Auntie!" She says. I am now having that Deer-in-the-headlights face. 0-0

"I don't!"

But she wasn't paying attention. "Hmm.." she hummed.

"Hastrid?" She thought, "AstyHiccy....Tridup...."

I want to cover her mouth, but then she suddenly yells, "I KNOW! HICCSTRID!!!!!!!"

"Hazel!"

"Hiccstrid, Hiccstrid!"

"Hazel."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop..........HICCSTRID!!!!"

I just sigh and groan. Man, this girl sure is a handful.