Chapter 4: Heather

I try so hard. I did. For the past year or so, I've tried. I really did. But Hiccup and I, we're complete opposites. If we do something together, we end up arguing... I don't want to be with someone who always opposes my ideas. I can't be with a man who would probably just fight and argue with me... yet I just can't stay away...

There was this girl that came. She was so much like Hiccup. She sketched, she had a passion, she loved healthy foods...while me? I'm just a girl who lost her path. I just...can't anymore.

Watching them feels like a pain that would never leave. They became official yesterday. Oh, I wish that could be me by his side, but it's not. I'll have to face reality. And this is what's real. But I still love him...

"Auntie...Mommy wanna talkie to yah," Hazel said softly, breaking my train of thought. My face hardened. Rapunzel.

She was the one who disapproved of Hiccup, just because we're opposites. That's exactly why I avoid him. And when Heather came... Hiccup was out the window and into her door.

"No, I don't want to talk to you!" I yelled, anger filling up my head. I had reached to the point where I just want to explode and end all my problems.

I heard a soft mutter and the sound of footsteps retreating as I glared at the wall, hoping it would burn under my gaze. I just want to kill myself.

I sighed and plopped onto my bed. I closed my eyes, drifting off to dreamworld....