Naamloos deel 3

Harry sat comfortably in the living room, his body sprawled out on the leather corner couch. There was complete silence in the entire flat, apart from the movie that was playing on TV that he really gave up on. His eyes were getting heavier by the minute, finding it hard to stay awake in the darkness that filled their home.

He was just on the edge of consciousness when a loud scream came from the master bedroom, jostling the 19 year old. He brushed his eyes, and looked around, alert for whatever had made the sound. "Harry!" He heard being called.

He got up from the couch, stretching out his tired limbs as he walked down the hall. He tried to maneuver around the dark corridor, bumping into a few things here and there before he stood outside Louis's room. He reached in his back pocket for the key, unlocked the door, and headed in.

There in front of him, sat Louis wrapped up in the blankets that were provided for him. A smile danced upon his lips, from seeing Harry's distraught behaviour that was caused by his annoying voice. "I like to have tea before I go to bed...can't sleep without it" Louis demanded playfully to the boy in front of him.

Honestly, Louis was acting more like a kid who really loved annoying his babysitter rater than a scared and weak hostage, as Harry thought.

Harry made his way out of the room, towards the kitchen, when he heard the same screeching voice shout again, "No milk, No sugar!" That really wasn't necessary as the kidnapper already knew everything about Louis, right up till how he takes his tea.

He could never understand how Louis could drink plain tea. Harry had tried it once and was appalled, completely disgusted with the raw and bitter flavour. However, in the past two weeks that Harry had watched Louis, he'd always asked for his tea that way.

While in the kitchen, the curly-haired lad decided to make himself a cup as well. He walked back to the room balancing the cups in his hand as he opened the door. He placed Louis's tea on his nightstand, and sipped his from his standing position.

"I'll get you some pyjamas..." Harry trailed, turning around to go to his room, but he was abruptly stopped.

"No need. I like to sleep naked" Louis smiled without any hesitation or shame. He got up from his bed, turned around making sure Harry didn't get a view of his front, and stripped down, right there and then. He peeled off his shirt, which had managed to collect quite a lot of sweat that day, and wiggled out of his sweatpants. He was left in his Topman boxers, which came off soon enough as well.

Harry got an eyeful. The way Louis's back muscles flexed and shaped when the shirt was taken off, revealing that soft sun-kissed skin. He caught hold of the tattoos that grazed Louis's right arm as well, the ink pieces really complimenting him. His pants were taken off, and Harry was stunned by the legs that they had previously hidden, so long, lean and beautiful.

And when those boxers were taken off without shame, Harry was in awe. There was quite a bum under those thick baggy sweatpants. The kind of bottom that any girl would crave to have, big, round, amazing. He couldn't help but imagine it in his grasp, kneading it softly, erupting moans out of Louis.

He was brought back to reality from his daydreams, when Louis called for Harry to sit beside him. The blanket was now covering his lower half, but leaving his chest and its gorgeous tattoos exposed. Harry's tongue came out of its shell, to wet his lips, an aroused look playing in his eyes.

Louis seemed to easily notice this...after all...it was his plan. If he is stuck until the green-eyed boy until escape, he might as well get some entertainment and fun out of it.

The way Harry acted at the moment, so flustered, his cheeks gaining their reddish tint, how his eyes were on his cup of tea rather than the man that was in front him confirmed Louis's suspicions. He could tell that the curly-haired boy did quite fancy him; at least that's what the tent in his boxers told.