Naamloos deel 8

There was a knock on the door, for the fourth time today and Louis still wasn't sure why, ever since their first kiss, just hours ago; Harry was the only other person in the flat, and he never needed to knock. The click of the lock going undone followed, and Louis perked up, although whether it was genuine or just an act was unknown. He watched as Harry came back in with the cheesecake he had made, sitting on the bed with Louis, handing him the slice. The older boy pulled the younger one closer than two people could possibly be, grabbing his face and pecking Harry ever so slightly. Once they pulled back, Louis spoke, "You didn't have to knock. You don't ever have to knock, why have you been doing that? You can come in whenever you want".

"I know...I didn't want to disturb you though" The green-eyed lad said bowing his head gently, trying to hide the blush that made its way across his cheeks. What had happened to the confident harry that left the room, vowing to come back and snog the life out of Louis?

He was quiet for a bit, taking in the fact that his plan was actually working. Harry was going so much easier on him once he thought Louis fancied him. It was satisfying, completely diminishing the guilt hidden behind the situation. He could tell the boy in front of him expected a response, to what he had just said, but truth be told, Louis hadn't heard a word after the niceness Harry had displayed. He was too overwhelmed in his own pride. "You're way too adorable" Louis said, not being able to come up with a better vague response.

Harry blush gained even more colour as the compliments were thrown at him, especially because they were from the boy who he was head over heels for. He kept looking up at Louis from behind those long lashes, waiting for a reaction or something to keep the moment going, as he was all out of words. Louis could sense that his speech was needed at the time, not to make things awkward, but he had nothing to say really, of course he could only keep up this up for so long.

"Umm...so what's this for?" He asked referring to the strawberry cheesecake, trying to spark up a conversation.

"I don't know...I just thought you'd like it. I know it's your favourite" Harry replied, shyly, both of them wondering what had happened to the confident Harry that was there only hours ago? Perhaps fading because of the loss of excitement by now. Nevertheless, Louis was stunned, not only that Harry knew his favourite, but also that he spent the time and effort to make it for him, just to make him happy. It really made him realize that Harry was falling really hard for him, making him feel a bit of guilt all over again for using the poor boy like this.

His expression changed to one of discomfort and hesitation, worrying Harry right away. "What's wrong? You don't like it?" Harry asked with those big glassy jade eyes.

"I haven't tried it, silly" Louis smiled. Harry's disappointment fading away instantaneously. "I want you to feed me" He requested. Harry was holding back at first but as soon as Louis pecked his cheek, he was on board with the idea.

He broke of a chunk of the dessert, placing it on the fork, and holding it up for Louis to take. It was playing out quite a lot like the dream he could remember having just this morning. His hands were shaking just a tiny bit, nervousness for some reason consumed his body. And the boy in front of him could see that.

Louis held onto Harry's hand, guiding the fork into his mouth. The taste of the strawberry cheesecake taking up all his senses. It was fabulous. He was surprised Harry could cook this well, seeing as he definitely didn't look like the type. Harry pulled the fork out of Louis' mouth, leaving him to seductively lick his lips, trying to get the last bits of the sweet of his lips and to his taste buds.

He took the fork from Harry's fingers, piecing the cake again. He stuck the cake onto the fork, holding it up to his captor's lips, wanting him to taste his own creation. Harry enveloped his mouth over the fork, taking the cheesecake, and letting it practically melt in his mouth. A smile stretched along his face, he has quite happy with what he'd come up with. "It's good isn't it?" Louis assured, getting a proud nod in response.

Both boys continued to feed each other slowly, sharing the cake but at the same time wanting the goodness all to themselves. Once they were finished, Louis wanted to thank Harry for the delicacy he got, and what better way than with a kiss. A genuine one. One that he hoped Harry will always remember, even when he was gone.

He leaned in, ready to capture Harry's lips with his own, and just as the pair of lips brushed, Harry pulled back, shocking Louis, who silently asked for an explanation. He was internally panicking, but trying his best not to show it; what if Harry had caught onto his plan and would be even stricter with him from now on? He wouldn't be able to escape.

Harry clearly saw the worrying that his love was trying to hide, and started to explain his behavior. "Are you sure you want to kiss me? I'm not that good" Harry spoke quietly, quite embarrassed to be having to say this out loud.

"Of course I want to. Or I wouldn't keep doing it" Louis said sweetly, caressing his cheeks. It might've been a teensy weensy lie, but it had lit up Harry's face, and it was worth it. "And you know what they say, practice makes perfect" Louis winked. What happened next surprised Louis quite a bit, feeling Harry's lips lunge for his, although slow, he did kiss back.

Their lips fit so perfectly together, wanting to never let go of the other. Harry got so lost in the kiss, it was a way of deeper connection and it got him in a trance. He was kissing the guy he had wanted to for a while now and it was actually happening. He couldn't believe it. He threw so much passion and love into their kiss, capturing Louis' lips and never letting them go.

Louis was quite hypnotized by the kiss as well, his thoughts of escape and pretending getting lost, and only Harry consuming his mind. His entire mind was invested in the boy he was making out with. The way his lips felt against Harry's rough ones, the feel of curls in between his fingers, Harry's rough finger pads caressing his cheek, it felt nice.

Their lips were held together, only letting go of the other's to satisfy their lack of air. "You know we shouldn't be doing this" Harry pointed out, but feeling guilty just after he did, it probably hurt Louis a lot. He looked up to see the older boy's expression, which surprisingly was still playful.

"Well...who's going to find out? And once you let me out of here, we can be together all we want" Louis smirked, trying to hint at his plan, hoping Harry would fall into his charm.

"You know I can't do that" Harry replied quietly, biting his lip, hoping he didn't upset Louis too much. He didn't ever want to disappoint Louis, what if he stopped liking him if he was made angry?

Louis just nodded in response, a bit disappointed but at the same time expecting the reply he received. Harry wouldn't just let him go after eight hours of being loved by him, so thankfully he did have a backup plan.

It was getting quite late, the time showing 11:27 pm. A yawn erupted from Louis, not going unnoticed by Harry, no matter how much he tried to hide it. "You're tired" the younger boy pointed out, guiding Louis to lay down.

"But I don't want to sleep yet" He whined, but truthfully he did feel quite tired and sleepy. Without another word, Harry pulled the comforter over Louis' body, which was still clad in sweatpants and one of Harry's old shirts, although neither of them really cared to take the clothes of like Louis was habitual to.

"Good night, sweet dreams" Harry spoke softly, pressing his lips to Louis' forehead, pecking it, yet lingering them longer than necessary. He had an urge to ask if he could stay with Louis, in his room, but since the feathered-hair boy didn't ask, he didn't want to push it on him.

"Goodbye, Harry" Louis spoke, his voice wavering a bit. Soon he pulled Harry's lips to his, holding them there, releasing as much passion and lust he had for Harry in that kiss. They both pulled back after minutes, breathing heavy, panting for air. "Bye" Louis finished.

It was odd, his choice of words, and Harry should've thought something more of them, but that kiss he just received was still hazing in his mind, blocking every other thought.

He walked to the door, unlocking it from the inside, in order to get out. He flipped off the light switch, yet leaving the bathroom light still on, for a bit of brightness in the soon to be dark room. He left, locking the door from the outside once again, and he made his way to his room, just next door.

He plopped down in his bed, unable to hide the smile that grazed his lips. Louis and everything that happened with him today just seemed to light up Harry. For once he was having a bit of happiness in his life, he finally had Louis. Louis was his sunshine, his happiness.