Naamloos deel 14

"Yeah. I do love you" Louis stated, softly, but for some reason Harry wasn't convinced. Rich businessman falling for a poor boy, seemed too fairytale to be true. He didn't doubt that Louis had told the truth, that he did care for the green-eyed boy but he knew there was a difference between like and love and that probably hadn't been patched up yet.

"Prove it" Harry asked shyly, not really thinking ahead of where something along the lines of what he said could get him.

Louis gently grabbed the other's big hand, intertwining it with his own; Harry's hand felt comfortable, rough, and the heat radiating from it was so pleasurable. He grabbed Harry's chin, turning his head to face him, and instantaneously latched his lips onto the plump ones belonging to Harry. He stroked his lips with his thin ones, their pair of lips getting tangled to the point where they couldn't be told apart. Harry gingerly caressed Louis' cheek. Both their eyes were closed, not wanting anything to distract them from the immense euphoria this was giving them.

They missed each other's lips so much in the handful of days that had passed; the kiss intensifying quickly. Louis grabbed Harry's hips, pulling them closer to his own, and up into his lap. The taller boy was far taller that he used to be, bending his head down to continue the kiss. His arms locked around the back of Louis' neck, tugging on the few hairs every time Louis would bite his lip. Moans were coming out of Harry's muffled mouth, careless moans that he was sure could be heard throughout the flat but he was too invested in the kiss to care.

Louis' fingertips rubbed circles on Harry's hips that were getting more and more exposed as his shirt was being ridden up further and further. The older boy pulled his lips away, causing a whimper to be heard from the younger lad at the empty feeling that now took over. However that didn't last too long before Louis' lips had attached themselves just below Harry's jaw, sucking and kissing a beautiful mark. Harry moaned pornographically at the light touches he was receiving by Louis and his tasty lips.

After the first lovebite was visible and left on Harry, he continued his was down to Harry's exposed collar bones, once again sucking spots onto his pasty white skin. The abused skin immediately colouring purple after his lips left it. The blue-eyed boy revelled at the marks on Harry's skin, a sign of love, a sign of possession, his possession.

Harry's uncontrollable moaning was playing in the background of their actions, increasing the sexual tension between the 2 boys. But he couldn't help it, Harry craved Louis. He ran his hand down the other's chest, his fingertips feeling every single muscle and dent. It was getting to be too much for him, and Louis pace was agonizingly slow for the curly-haired, aroused lad. He ran his hands under the fabric of Louis' shirt, pulling it off in a swipe.

Louis' golden chest, his tattoos, his abs, everything visible and absolutely beautiful. Louis was surprised that harry had been the one to start this, considering the shy boy had never been nearly this impulsive before, not that he minded it. Louis reconnected their lips again, placing his idle hand on the inside of Harry's thigh; he felt harry nod into the kiss as if for confirmation, and as soon as that was given, his shirt was swiftly pulled off.

Both boys sat huddle together, half naked, lips entwined, familiarizing themselves with every inch of the other's flawless body. The kiss they were in was getting heated as every second passed by, both boys waiting for the other to start something, yet not wanting to be pushy either.

Their lips stayed locked until Louis finally decided to make a move on the boy, who could probably feel his hard-on poke his bum, considering he was squirming in Louis' lap. Softly, Louis lifted Harry off his lap, a whimper escaping from Harry's now unattached lips, but it was soon gone, as Louis laid him down on the feathered, plump bed. Louis hovered over the taller boy, whose legs were hanging off the bed, and pressed a chaste yet loving kiss to Harry's lips.