Naamloos deel 10

There was a knock on the door, interrupting Louis from the nap he'd been trying to get. The uncomfortable, thin mattress, the strange smell, and the dust floating everywhere made it quite hard for Louis to fall asleep when he wanted to. And just when he was about to fall into a state of unconsciousness, the knock on the door had made him wide awake again.

He wondered who could be on the other side of the door anyways, the motel seemed too poor to be able to offer room service, not that he ordered any either. Also the cleaning staff had already come and gone, so the person who was continuously knocking was a mystery.

He was a bit wary about opening it, not knowing if he should, maybe just sit quietly and hope the person would go away thinking the room was empty.

He tried that for a couple minutes but the impatient person he is couldn't sit still, even if this could be a matter of life or death. The knocking hadn't seized since the second it started and the deep sound was getting on the boy's nerves. He wanted so desperately to put an end to it.

Louis made his way off his creaky bed, walking over to the door. It didn't have a peephole to warn him who could be on the other side. He had to do it himself, and brace himself for who might be there. For all he knew it could be a psychotic murderer.

The door knob was turned by Louis after he unlocked the door, so slowly, leaving just a small gap. As soon as the door was only millimeters open, it was pushed. It swung against him, Louis managing to back out just in time to avoid it hitting him.

"Louis. You left" The curly-haired boy spoke hauntingly, now in the open-doorway looking sickeningly at him. Harry looked quite angry, his usual shy, bright green eyes almost black from rage, his hands fisted as if stopping himself from inflicting violence. He looked like a mess, his nostrils flaring, his body tensed. Honestly he looked quite intimidating to Louis.

The older boy took a step back, trying to create as much space as he could between the two of them, not wanting to be in any position that he could be physically hurt by the other boy. But Harry only moved closer, resulting in Louis stepping back again. They continued this pattern, holding each other's gaze, until the feathered-hair boy's back hit the wall, Harry closing in on him.

The taller boy's arms created a barrier around Louis, putting in his loose captivity once again. Both boys were breathing quite heavily, the only sound that filled the silent room.

Louis had thought he'd be happier to see Harry again; of course he's the person he craved since he left the apartment. But now he wasn't so sure. Harry was here to take Louis back, to hold him in his hostage once again so obviously Louis wasn't happy, he was downright afraid.

"You thought you could escape?" Harry chuckled darkly, bringing his face closer to Louis'. There was no love in what he said, unlike when they had talked before. Now, Harry seemed dangerous and blunt and the type of person who would definitely punish Louis, and not in the way he wanted.

Harry was waiting on an answer to his rhetorical question, an answer he didn't receive. He tugged at Louis' hair, hard, practically ripping the hair out. "Answer me" Harry ordered his voice louder than before. He pulled Louis' hair, bending the boy's neck back on itself, creating such pain, making Louis whimper and scream. The younger boy felt a bit of sympathy, wanting instantly to release the hold and pepper the hurt boy's neck with kisses. But he wasn't going to give in. Louis played him and he was going to make him pay, no matter how much it hurt both of them.

Louis was surprised a bit that the behavior he was getting from his kidnapper, but he knew he should've expected it. Harry probably had caught on to his plan and now he was paying the price, his discomfort. He had given up on answering Harry's question, and now was insisted on asking his own. "How did you find me?" Louis asked of curiosity, trying to stammer through the ache he felt in his neck.