Naamloos deel 18

"Louis let's go...we have to leave. He could come back any minute!" Harry said rushing as he waited on the ledge outside the window holding his hand out for his lover. They didn't have too much time to escape before Derek came back. It was a sly escape; the first time he came when Harry was still there, shoving the curly haired lad quickly into the bathroom and hoping Derek didn't look in there, thankfully he didn't. But neither of the boys knew when the bossman could come back and Harry's plan was to get them both out before he could return.

The feathered haired boy should be happy, he was finally getting out of this, he could finally escape and with the boy he loved of all people. But the happiness was overshadowed easily, as he realized Harry's escape plan.

"Harry I can't. It's too far down" Louis said, his eyes tearing up from the fear he had of heights. He was sitting right in the window; being tiny he could fit with ease.

Harry didn't want to force his love into anything but he knew it was good for both of them and that there was no other way of escape. He picked up Louis' hand that was resting on his shaking knee. Grasping it tightly after planting a firm kiss on his knuckles, he tugged the smaller hand, signalling Louis to stand on the ledge with Harry.

But it seemed that Louis was quite determined to stay where he was. Obviously Harry could sense the fear that manifested itself inside the older boy, so he tried his best to calm him down. Walking closer he used his free hand to caress Louis' soft cheek. "Louis this is the only way. We'll be fine. I promise" He whispered. Harry could see Louis lighten up a tiny bit but still not enough to make him lose his grip on the window.

All of a sudden a loud knocking on the door interrupted their sweet moment. The accidental knock soon turning into a forceful banging and rutting against the door. "Open this door" Derek's low yet loud voice shouted, pushing against the door that the two boys had managed to barricade with the bed.

"Louis come on...he'll be here any second" Harry whispered tugging on his lover's arm while looking through the window to see the bed already moving from the force.

"Haz...I'm scared" Louis whined, so close to tears.

"Listen to me...Louis, you will be fine. I promise I won't let anything happen to you" Harry said, looking the other boy in the eyes, connecting to him, telling him that he will be perfectly fine. He noticed the uneasiness in his eyes still, the blue eyes still very hesitant. "Babe, trust me" He reinforced. Harry could see some of the wariness leave the boy's eyes, enough for him to at least hop onto the ledge now.

The banging was still constant on the bedroom door which made the two boys hurry just a tad bit. Holding onto Harry's hand with a death grip and being plastered against the brick wall, Louis made his was way carefully along the ledge. He could feel his legs trembling beneath him, his mind fearing if he'll be able to even stand upright and his eyes fearing the view that awaits if he looks down.

Harry's squeeze on his hand was reassuring, as they crossed ledge after ledge, jumping from one to the other, careful to maintain their balance. Once far enough from the room, and close to the pipe on the side of the building, Harry let go of the tanned boy's hand, just long enough to slide down the railing to the ledge beneath them.

Once securely there, Harry motioned for Louis to follow, but with his extreme fear of heights, he was frightened just by looking down at the curly-haired boy. He sat on the ledge, dangling his legs off, using just the technique of jumping rather than the pipe. Harry's arms were opened below him, ready to catch the boy above. It was more for his confidence rather than actually catching him though.

After a bit more of Harry's encouraging words from down below, Louis took the chance, hoping down onto the ledge, immediately losing his balance that way. Thank god, Harry was able to grab a hold of the boy before he toppled off the ledge and splat onto the ground.