EXPLANATIONS

PLEASE do not skip reading this! It has information you will need to know before reading this story.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is not one of my typical stories. Im going out of my norm and trying something new... at least new to me.

------------------------------------------------------------

This story will have Detailed Violence, Foul Language and Explicit Sexual Content.

^ When you see this sign at the beginning of a chapter, it means Sexual Content, Extreme Violence, or both

^ When you see this sign at the beginning of a chapter, it means Sexual Content, Extreme Violence, or both.^

------------------------------------------------------------

This story will be told in the POV of the Alpha and his wolf. I may give snippets of different people in the family, but this is mostly his POV. To see, feel, and hear a story told through his eyes, his wolf's eyes. Their way of life, their customs, their way of handling things, finding a mate... ect.

The female love interest will be a mystery. You will not get her point of view. You will only know what she reveals about herself throughout the story and through the Alpha's eyes. The female love interest has a deep psychological fear called Haphephobia (Pronounced : half - eh - phobia). A fear of being touched.
And yes, there is a very dark reason behind it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In my story, Humans and Wolves have coexisted for hundreds of years. Some Humans see Wolves as abominations or unnatural creatures and shelter their children from them. Unfortunately some children grow up never knowing of their existence. (Much like our female love interest.)

The only absolute law.... No human is to interfere in Wolf business, unless mated to a wolf...and, No Wolf is to interfere with Human business. They may interact, work together, even copulate but can not interfere in their customs or way of life and vice versa.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is a werewolf book. Here's how mine works.

Ranking Status & Pack :

Alpha   &    Luna

Beta    &     Beta Female

Delta   &     Delta Female

Pack Ranking Status...

• Elders

• Soldiers

• Hunters

• Scouts

• Omegas