Force Shift

*This chapter contains the mention of Rape, Molestation and Abuse of a child

*This chapter contains the mention of Rape, Molestation and Abuse of a child. I know this will bother a lot of people (it bothered me to even write it) but this is part of the story.*

*YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*
...........................................................................

I couldn't catch my breath. My lungs and throat burned as if the oxygen I was rapidly inhaling was replaced with acid. My muscles were on fire. I could practically feel the steam radiating off my skin.

"Honey, breathe. Please stay calm." My mother said soothingly. Even though she was standing right next to me her voice was muffled and far away. I couldn't control Coba's rage. He was pushing me out. He was so livid, he took over before I could stop him. I felt my bones cracking and began to force shift. My clothes ripped to shreds and fluttered to the floor around me. Coba was now in full control.

*Cobalt's POV*

RAPED!? And more than once by the fear in her words. Growling and salivating, I was seeing red. I want blood and I want it from the fuckers who hurt my mate! I was pulled back down from my murderous thoughts as I heard the softest angelic voice call my name.

"Blue?" Her voice was barely above the gentlest of whispers. My head snapped in her direction and everything in me broke as my eyes met hers. I walked over to her and as soon as I was within reach, her arms flew around me with a vice grip. She burried her face into my fur and she cried. My baby. My Rosie. I could feel Murphy's rage and heart breaking at the same time. I let out a high pitched whine, making her pull her head back to look at me, but she never let go. I rubbed my head against hers and licked away her tears.

"Cobalt, honey." My mother broke the silence. My head snapped at her. "We all need to talk. We will be in the living room when you and Rosie are ready." They all backed away and left. I could hear my mother shouting at everyone to go home. As soon as I knew everyone was off the property, I gently nudged my baby, encouraging her to stand. She struggled, her legs shaking like a new born deer, so she leaned on me for support. Soon she just layed against me as I lightly adjusted her so she was fully laying on my back. Her arms around my neck and her head buried into my shoulder blades. I slowly walked out of the bathroom and made my way into the livingroom where everyone was patiently waiting. I didn't want anyone near her right now, so I walked further away from where they were sitting.

When I felt comfortable enough with the distance, I sat down and turned my head, whining to get her attention. She slid off me and sat down on the floor. I saw Demon approaching and growled a warning at him.

(Cobalt)
"No."

He understood and complied without complaint, walking over and sitting down next to Thorn. Once I was satisfied that no one was near her, I layed down and put my head in her lap. I felt her hand latch onto my fur and relaxed a bit when she sighed. I knew she felt the sparks and needed to in order to calm her rapidly beating heart.