Surprise!

*Morning*

*Murphy's POV*

I was back to normal when I awoke. I looked behind my shoulder and saw my baby still asleep, with her back to me. I gently got out of bed and made my way to the closet, getting dressed.

"We gonna go take care of that asshole now? I still have some steam I need to blow off." Coba seethed, still unbelievably livid. Don't get me wrong, I am too but my first priority was making sure my mate was okay. I walked back out and see her start to stir awake.

"Murphy?" She softly called. Goddess I love when she says my name. Hopefully one day I can hear her moan it too. "Where are you going?" She looked at me worried. I knew what she was thinking and I quickly shut that down. I walked over and sat down next to her, putting a loosely fallen lock of hair behind her ear before kissing her cheek.

"I have a few things I need to take care of. I was going to let you sleep more because I know how exhausting yesterday was for you." I gave her a gentle smile. "And just so you know, I'm not leaving you baby. Yes what happened to you was unforgivable and horrible beyond words, but I don't love you any less because of it. You are still my beautiful, strong and courageous mate and I will never see you as anything different." I gently cupped her face and kissed her. My lips burst with sparks and made my heart beat ten times faster. "You are mine and I will fight everyone and everything to keep it that way. No matter what happened to you, I love you all the same." A single tear slipped onto her cheek. I smiled and wiped it away with my thumb. "No more tears beautiful. Once I get done with business, I wanna take you out. We can go and do whatever you want, okay?"

"Okay." She nodded and layed back down. I kissed her forehead and made my way out of the room.

When I opened the door I saw Demon still sitting there. He looked up at me.

(Murphy)
"I'm going to take care of that hunter. You can join me or stay with Rosie. Your choice."

I started walking and noticed him right beside me. When I get downstairs and to the kitchen, I see everyone sitting around quietly. My presence was quickly noticed by my mother.

"Morning sweetheart. How's she doing?" She handed me a cup of coffee and sighed.

"She's alright considering all that happened. She's still sleeping." I took a sip. "Mom, would you and the girls please go check on her, keep her company while the guys and myself handle some business?" She nodded. I turned to Thorn and Titus. "You two are with me." They nodded and stood as I handed my cup back to my mother. They each kissed their mates, then we made our way to the cells.

"Smells like shit down here."

"Duh. What do you expect a dungeon to smell like? Flowers?"

We make it to the cell and see the hunter curled in a corner mumbling to himself.

"Get up." I said coldly. He jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Alpha, please! I didn't know she was your mate! I'm sorry!" His voice was hoarse and raspy. Demon growled lowly barring his teeth. I opened the cell door and all of us stepped through. Titus grabbed a chair from the hall and forcefully sat him down. "Please Alpha!"

"Quiet!" Titus shouted. "He mind linked everyone in the pack that he was bringing his mate home and specifically told everyone to be in wolf form. Are you saying you deliberately shut off communications with your Alpha?"