"What does a Fire Nymph doing here?" An unknown voice spoke in nowhere.

"W-Who are you?" she defensively asked.

Remember, humans must remain clueless about supernatural entities like us...

That's right! I should not be seen or else I would be discovered! Y/N thought to herself, being aware around her as she hightened her alertness.

There was a rustling sound of branches and leaves clanging to its body. Y/N automatically shifted her gaze to the source of the sound. Who was it? She musn't be seen or else God knows what would happen to her if everybody knew she defied one of the rules. But how on earth did it recognize her as a Fire Nymph?

A figure then slowly formed behind the shadows, revealing a white-haired guy sitting on the branch while looking down to them. He looked like a human but ethereal at the same time. Who was this guy? Nonetheless, Y/N couldn't acknowledge his existence.

"Don't worry, he's not dead. The fire guardian just took a nap. He'll wake up later," The unknown guy spoke in a baritone voice.

Silence.

"I'm the Earth Guardian, Namjoon by the way."

Y/N widened her eyes in surprise and bowed before him. "I'm sorry for my rude attitude oh great guardian!" she apologized immediately, mentally slapping herself.

Namjoon laughed at her act. "Drop it. Address me with my name. Besides I'm not a God," he said. "Anyway, how did you get out from the Nymphae de Villa? As what I've observed, you aren't part of any prominent families there... And why is Taehyung with you?" Namjoon continued as he asked several questions.

"U-Uhm... I-I..." Y/N stuttered, not knowing what to respond.

The Earth Guardian sighed soundly. "Anyway, I'll ask him later instead. Come on, let's get him out of here."

Y/N just nodded. She'd preffered that rather than flooded with multiple questions. The Earth Guardian motioned his finger to lift Taehyung using his powers. Greenish sparkles spun around his body as he was lifted up in the air. He then snapped his fingers and the next second, they were in a house made with brownish wood but mystical at the same time, adding the few sparkly sparkles floating and dancing around the house. It even spiraled around Y/N's body before the two guardians.

Taehyung was carefully laid on his bed and Namjoon then placed his arms on both of his hips as he exhaled loudly. "Thankfully you were there. If not, he would literally still be floating on where he was now."

"Does it usually happen?" Y/N wondered.

Namjoon nodded. "Yes. Several times. Volcanoes usually takes enough... well, let's just say alot of energy to take control of it. Granted that he also takes control with the correct temperature on the planet."

"Ohh..." She said. "So whenever a volcano erupts, he immediately controls it but it would drain his energy in result?"

"That's what I said."

"So when it drains his energy, he would pass out there and nobody even help him?"

"Eh," The Earth Guardian shrugged his shoulders and made a weary face. "...it would only take a couple of hours. And besides, being 'guardians' is not easy nymph. There are so many things we have to deal with," he continued, explaining his side.

Y/N was embarassed at his reply. Of course they couldn't help him. They're guardians! They have so many things to do! Aish... How can I be so stupid?

Namjoon spoke again, intervening Y/N in the middle of her thoughts. "I can't take you to Nymphae de Villa. Only Taehyung can do so since it's part of his power. It's beyond of our reach. For now, stay here with him. If you need anything, just come downstairs. Gotta go."