"Brrr..." shivered Y/N as she rubbed her arms with her hands up and down, arching down on the icy ground. "Where exactly are we?" she questioned Taehyung who wasn't even bothered by the freezing temperature. White smoke came out as she spoke.

"Antarctica." Taehyung simply replied, crossed arms behind his body. He turned over to her and was softened when he saw Y/N curling down because of the temperature. "You're getting a frostbite..." He opinionated.

"Are you just standing there or you wanna help me?" Y/N hissed in annoyance. She continued to shiver terribly, shaking if Taehyung would judge.

Taehyung grinned then laughed. Her actions were too hilarious and adorable for him. He later waved his hand. His power travelled down inside her and the next thing Y/N knew, she felt warmed up. Seemed like, Taehyung's power protected her from the cold. She stood up and fixed herself, removing those tiny snowflakes on her dress.

"So where's exactly is Antarctica?" she questioned in pure innocence.

Taehyung looked back to the huge iceberg that look like a a mountain made of ice. Its on the far distance but its ecstacy was too beguilling despite of their distance from it. He cleared his throat. "In the south pole of the Earth. This is actually a continent but its isolated because of its freezing temperature..." he swallowed. "This is supposed to be the structure of the Earth if I am not around. Ice, ice and more ice. Sounds lonely, isn't it?"

Y/N nodded in awe. That was very remarkable! Without him, this planet will be completely frozen solid. He used so much power to control and balance the temperature. How amazing...

"Do you get what I meant, Y/N?" Taehyung asked with determined eyes. Y/N nodded. "Elemental Guardians are very important. We balance the main elements of this planet. And I happen to manipulate the element of Fire and its heat properties..."

The young lass nodded once again. "And why exactly did you brought me here?"

"See that iceberg over there?" Taehyung pointed at the massive iceberg he was looking earlier. "It's starting to melt. If that continues, water level will increase and few little islands will drown and disappear. The Water Guardian asked me to help him since he can't freeze it forever if the temperature is getting hotter," he continued, explaining everything.

"Ohh..." Y/N nodded. "That's good then-"

Taehyung intervened. Seemed like, he's starting to have a new habit. "But its hard and use too much power. I have to change the tilt of the Earth from the Sun. It's quite risky too. Humans will know."

Y/N grabbed his hand and enveloped them with hers. Taehyung stared at her eyes. He could almost drown by staring at it. "It's for the humans. For their sake. You guardians help them, right? So its okay. And I'm with you, Tae. Don't worry. You can do it..."

Silence.

Taehyung massaged her hand with his thumb, sending a soothing feeling to the opposite lass. "Thank you, Y/N..." he thanked and smiled.

"Don't mention it. I'm always here to support you..."

The Fire Guardian's heart fluttered and for the first time in his life, he experienced that so-called butterfly in the stomach. His heart was hammering on his chest. Even for a simple sentence, why was he so happy about it? He felt shy and reddened. He immediately bowed down. Y/N giggled at his cute action. It was like a melody to Taehyung's ears. That soft giggle was just too sweet and alluring.

Y/N brushed his hair with her fingers. "You're cute." That was a compliment. "Now go get to work."

Taehyung nodded. He turned around and focused himself as he closed his eyes. His charcoal black hair slowly turning bright red seconds by seconds. Y/N could feel the strong force being gathered towards them. Taehyung glowed red and sparkles started to get out from his body and spun around him. The Fire Nymph heard a crack on the ice on where they stood. She stepped back.