Y/N appeared on a cave full of hot magmatic lava scorching from the corners of the walls. The temperature was so hot that hypothetically measures billion times hotter than the biggest star. Nevertheless, it never bothered them in anyway but Y/N had to place down her coat down.

"IT WAS ME!" She shouted loudly, bringing everyone's attention. "It was me who did it..." Y/N confessed.

"Y-Y/N... N-No..." Taehyung muttered, coughing more blood. His vision was getting blurry and its hard to recognize everything, including her.

The God's stopped from hitting Taehyung with his deadly whip. Y/N was scared. Her legs started to wobble just by looking at the God. What more scared her was to see Taehyung being held in the air, dripping blood from his body. Taehyung was literally disfigured. He suffered too much. Nonetheless, Y/N tried herself to stand straight and look fearless.

"You!" Roared by the God. An unseen power started to envelope around Y/N and quickly brought her in front of the God. In exchange of Taehyung, Y/N was now held up in the air while the Fire Guardian fell on the ground. "How dare you enter and interrupt me?! You disgusting ugly nymph!"

Y/N winced in pain, making her drop the vault onto the ground. Taehyung looked up to her. His head was dizzy and his eyes were getting blurry. It was much of a problem but still, he tried himself. That's when a volt of pain came across to his own body too, just what he'd seen from Y/N. He then remembered what Hoseok and Yoongi had told them that a Guardian and his life source are connected to each other. When the life source was hurting and suffering that she shouldn't be, the Guardian suffers equally. That's totally what happened to them now.

"Ahh I see... So this nymph is your life source, huh? How odd." The God commented. His voice seemed to calm down but his power didn't. The two still continued yelping in pain. "A part of your power is your life source? Seemed like, that Eros is out of his mind. You're more powerful than what I assumed you are..." That was pertaining to Taehyung.

Somehow, Y/N made herself move her mouth and said, "P-Please release T-Taehyung... H-He had done n-nothing... and... and he's very loyal to y-you... It was m-me who d-did it... But it w-was an accident... t-though, I-I will not d-deny my mistake. So please,... p-punish me i-instead of him."

"NO!!!" Taehyung screamed loudly, disagreeing on Y/N's idea. "P-Please d-dont-"

"Good, then." The God replied back as he used more power to make the nymph suffer even more, which also affected Taehyung.

Thankfully, the God seemed to forgot to use his whip to beat her into pulp. Atleast, Taehyung still be thankful despite of their situation. Though, seeing Y/N suffer hurt him big time. It was like his heart was slicing into bits just by seeing her in that situation. He blamed himself. It was all his fault. If he just didn't give Y/N the vault, she wouldn't be curious, opened it, accidentally used it, and now suffering in pure agony. He wished he could just turn back the time but its beyond of his power. He couldn't do such thing as bizarre as that. To add that, he was just a mere guardian.

"P-Please migod!... R-Release her from suffering too much... I can't a-afford to see her s-suffer..." he uttered, almost inaudible.

Hephaestus felt touched. He somehow seen himself on Taehyung. On the way how much he loved her. He could see himself, his past self where he used to love Aphrodite who cheated on him with Ares. He was too blinded by her beauty and didn't even knew, Aphrodite was sneaking around and cheated with the God of War, and even regretted their marriage. That was before Helios told him, the all-seeing sun. All thanks to him, he finally discovered how unfaithful Aphrodite was in their marriage.

Suddenly, the God loosened his grip on Y/N and later stopped his power, making Y/N also fell to the ground. Despite of Taehyung's current situation, he crawled himself closer to Y/N. Though, she was the one who came to him and bring him to her lap. "Taehyung, don't sleep okay?"