Chapter 1

Umbreon's POV

I go to Espeon's room and see something thats not surprising. She and Jolteon flirting with each other. I back away before they see me. I quietly creep back into the safety of my room. Why? Why did she have to do this to me? I sigh and leap into my bed. I begin to feel stressed and begin to cry.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wake up in my bed the next morning. I probably cried myself to sleep. Again. I pull myself out of bed then go to the kitchen. Espeon is there. She's texting on her phone. Most likely she's texting Jolteon. "Hey Espy! What do you want for breakfast?" I ask, fake smiling. This takes a lot of effort to fake my happiness. "Hey baby! I'd like some pancakes and eggs please. Also, got any money I could have? Please?~" She looks at me with sad puppy eyes.

I turn around and roll my eyes and then take out 40 dollars from my pocket and hand it to her. "Here you go. Anything for my beautiful girlfriend." I say, trying to sound cheerful. Espeon doesn't even say thank you. She just looks at the money greedily and stuffs it down her purse. I start to make the pancakes and eggs. When it was done I gave it to her. Once again she didn't say thank you.

I sigh and go to my room. I get my nintendo switch and begin to play Pokemon Let's Go Eevee.

Soon enough I get bored of it and stare off into space wondering what I should do. I shut off the Nintendo switch and put on a red scarf. I step out of my room. "Hey Espeon.. I'm going out."

"Okayyyyy..." She says lazily. I open the door and walk outside. Where should I go? I decide to go to the park. I walk for a while and then arrive at the park. I walk inside the entrance.

I see a Rockruff playing with a small Zigzagoon, a Riolu sleeping on a bench, and a Sylveon talking with a Glaceon. The park was more empty than usual. The Glaceon waves goodbye to the Sylveon and leaves the park.

I walk towards a bench and then hear someone shout, "HEY! WATCH OUT!!" I whip around and see a Ekans launch itself at me. I scream and fall to the ground.

I struggle to get the Ekans to stop biting me. I feel my blood spilling out of my body. Then I feel the weight of the Ekans lifted off of me. I gasp and look up. The Sylveon and picked it up and thrown it with her ribbons. She hissed at it and it scurried away. I begin to feel woozy.

I pass out.

I wake up in what appears to be somebody's room. I sit up and see the Sylveon. "Oh thank Arceus your okay! How do you feel?" She asks me. "I feel ok... Thanks for saving me." I mumbles shyly. "It's no problem!" She says cheerfully with a cute smile. I admire her cute personality...

Wait do I like her? I've only just now met her!