Chapter 6

Umbreon's POV

When I wake up that morning I realize something. It's Valentine's day. I hope Sylveon will ask me to be her Valentine...

Oh what am I thinking?! She doesn't love me. Plus I have a girlfriend. That's cheating on me.....

I hop out of bed and check Espeon's room. My eyes widen. SHE SLEPT WITH JOLTEON.

WHAT.

Without thinking, I slam the door and run outside to go to Sylveon's house, tears streaming from my eyes. I knock on the door. Sylveon opens the door. "Umbreon?! Why are you crying?!" Her expression looked deeply worried. I fall into her arms, hugging her and crying. She wraps her soft ribbons around me and pats my back.

"Shhh... It's okay. Tell me what happened."

"E-Espeon... She..  Slept with Jolteon.."

Sylveon gasped. "I'm so sorry Umbreon! Come to my room with me." She closes the door and takes me to her room. "Sit." I sit.

"I'm sorry about Espeon. You need to break up with her." She tells me. "I-I can't.. She'll kill me." I sob. "I won't let her. I'll be with you when you break up with her. Tell me when you want to break up with her." She says. I hug her again. "Thank you..." We both blush.

"W-Well... There's something I want to ask you..." She says nervously. "Okay. What is it?"

Sylveon's POV

I can't believe I'm about to ask him this.. I really want him to be my valentine..

I feel bad because he's basically cheating on his girlfriend too... But here it goes...

"U-Umbreon.. Will you be my valentine?" I gush.

Umbreon's POV

WAIT.

She likes me?

"I'd love t-to be yo-your valentine..." I respond, blushing. "Yay!" Sylveon cries. Then she does something unbelievable.

She goes up to me and kisses me. She wraps her ribbons around me as I melt into the kiss. She stops kissing me. "I love you." She says. "I love you to." Then she gets out some chocolates and then we eat them together. After I while I say, "I have to go now again. See you at school tomorrow! Byee!" She waves her soft ribbon shyly. "Bye.." I kiss her again and leave.

Soon I get back home. I open the door and Espeon stands, waiting for me at the door. "I know your secret. Your cheating on me." She says, her eyes dark. "You are too." I respond, trying to be brave. Instead of saying anything, she pulls out a knife. Again.

Here we go again.