Chapter 3

Sylveon's POV

I walk into the school with Umbreon feeling happy. "We have first period together!" He smiles. "Yay!" I say, bouncing up and down. He laughs and we walk to class. When we walk inside of the class the teacher greets us. "Hi Umbreon! Hi Sylveon! Welcome to our school! How do you like school so far, Sylveon?" Asked Mrs. Chansey. "It's great!" I reply. "I'm glad to hear it." She smiles. "You can sit next to Umbreon."

"Really? Yay thank you!" I say happily as I sit next to Umbreon. Soon more students arrive and class starts.

We don't have any homework on the first day, which I find relieving.

The rest of the day was a blur. I had 3 classes with Umbreon. I was content with that. And then it was time to leave school.

"How was your first day?" Umbreon asked me. "It was great!" I say and I begin talking about it. As I was talking, I noticed Umbreon looked... Slightly tired... "Are you ok, Umbreon? You look tired." I say, concerned. "O-Oh! I'm o-okay." He says. "Well okay.. Let's go to the park!"

"Okay."

We go to the park.

When we get there we sit on a bench and continue talking.

Umbreon's POV

I struggle to stay awake as I listen to Sylveon talk. She's so cute... I feel my eyes close and I can't prevent myself from falling asleep.

I fall asleep.

Sylveon's POV

I was talking to Umbreon and notice he looks extremely tired... He said he was okay though.. I hope he is. Then he shuts his eyes and falls asleep while laying on my shoulder.

I blush bright red. I listen to his soft, quiet breaths. Peaceful.......

I fall asleep too.

Umbreon's POV

I wake up. I'm laying my head on Sylveon's chest... Oh crap! My head shoots up and I blush a deep red. Sylveon is asleep... I can't believe I slept on her like that!! I quickly stop blushing and check my phone.

6:25 PM

OH NO! I have to get back to Espeon. She's gonna be so mad... I shake Sylveon. "Hrmm... Umbreon.." She purrs in her sleep. I blush again. I shake her again. "Sylveon!" I whisper. "Huh? Oh Umbreon!" She says. Then her face turns red when she realizes what happened. "Haha! You look like a tomato!" I laugh "Hmph! No I don't." She says.

"Well I have to go now. See you tomorrow at school!" I wave goodbye to her as I leave the park.

I get home and see Espeon waiting for me with an angered look on her face. "WHERE. HAVE. YOU. BEEN?" She screams in my face. I flatten my ears and whimper, startled by her tone of voice. "OH DON'T ACT LIKE A WHINEY LITTLE EEVEE!" She screams. Suddenly, she slams me against the wall and scratches my face. Blood pours from the wound in my cheek. I whimper again. Then she releases me and I fall to the ground, holding my face. I hear Espeon walk away and then come back. I look up at her.

She has a knife.