Chapter 7

Umbreon's POV

She pulls the knife back and then stabs me in the arm. I screech in agony. But this time I wasn't just going to let myself be hurt that easily. I hiss at her. "Oh, think your powerful now?" She sneers. I hiss again and leap onto her, scratching her furiously. "AGH! YOU BRAT!" Espeon takes the knife and stabs me in the stomach. Hard.

I fall back. I feel my breath becoming more shallow. Am I dying? Then I pass out.

I wake up on the floor where Espeon stabbed me. The pain in my arm and stomach was almost unbearable. Well... I tried to stop her. But I'm too weak. I sigh and attempt to sit up. I manage to sit up. I crawl to the door and open it and go outside. I take out my phone. It's cracked a bit. I call Sylveon.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey Sylveon..." I cough up a bit of blood. "Oww.." I moan.

"Are you okay?!"

"No... Espeon stabbed me again. Its way worse this time. I need the h-hospital.. Can you help me?"

"AAH! DON'T DIE I'LL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES! BYE!"

She hangs up. Dang she sounded worried. I blush. She cares about me... About 7 minutes later she gets there. "UMBREON!!!" She cries and then embraces me in a hug. "Ow!" I cry as she leans into the wound in my stomach. "Ah! Sorry! I'll drive you to the hospital!" She picks me up with her ribbons. Way stronger than she looks.

Then we get to the hospital soon enough.

The nurse, Audino checks me out and gives me some stitches. "I'll pay the hospital bill." I tell Sylveon. "No I will!" She says. "Well.. if you want to." I say reluctantly. She hands the receptionist some Poke dollars and we leave. "I'm so glad your ok..." Sylveon says, giving me a small kiss on the cheek. I kiss her on the lips. "I love you.. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. "Of course.." She says softly.

"Also... Will you help me break up with Espeon?" I ask nervously. "Yes! Then she won't hurt you. Ok so here is the plan....."

I arrive at my house. "Espeon." I say as I open her bedroom door. "What rat." She says harshly. "I'm breaking up on you.." I say, flattening my ears. "Oh... I thought you'd say that." Espeon slowly removes a gun from behind her back. I gasp. "FREEZE! PUT YOUR PAWS IN THE AIR!" The police (Female Lucario) jumps out of her hiding spot with Sylveon. Espeon drops the gun in fear. "WHAT?!" She screams. Sylveon winks at me. I smile at her. Espeon puts her paws in the air. The police puts handcuffs on her and off to jail they go. I run over to Sylveon and hug her.

"Thank you so much. I love you so much!!" I say, begining to cry. "I love you to. Don't cry.." She kisses me lovingly.

I finally can be happy with Sylveon.