Chapter 2

Umbreon's POV

There was something special about this Sylveon to me. She reminded me of Espeon when I first met her... She was kind and bubbly just like Sylveon. "Hey are you okay?" Sylveon asks. "I'm fine.. Anyway, what school do you go to?"

"I'm new around here! I will be going to Bridgewood Highschool." She informed me. "Oh that's my school!" I realize. "Oh great! Can you stay with me so I'm not lonely on my first day tomorrow?" She begs me. "Aw sure!" I smile, blushing slightly. Sylveon looks so happy at my response. She looks as if she's going to explode of happiness! "YAY! THANK YOU!" She cries. She hugs me, her cheek brushes up against mine. She's so soft...

I blush a darker red. Sylveon releases me from the sweet hug and looks at me worriedly. "You look red. Are you sick? You must have a fever!" She worries. "A-ah no no.. I-I'm o-okay!" I stutter. "Oh alright. If you say so!"

"Well I gotta go now. See you tomorrow at school!" I wave to her in goodbye. She waves her soft ribbon at me. I open her door and leave.

Sylveon's POV

I love that Umbreon! He was so nice to me! I can't wait to see him at school tomorrow! I hope he's feeling okay. That Ekans could have hurt him really bad!

My mind buzzes on about Umbreon. As I was daydreaming about him, a thought struck me. He's so cute!~

"Uwah!" I fall off my bed. Do I... Like him?

Umbreon's POV

I open the door and see Espeon waiting for me. "Where have you been?!" She demands angrily. "Chill Espeon.. I was at the park." I mumbles nervously. "Okay! Whatever!" She stomps into her bedroom. I sigh. I felt exhausted. I walked to my room and slumped across my bed lazily. I tried to fall asleep but couldn't.

I grabbed my phone and played Roblox for a bit, hoping I would eventually get tired and fall asleep. But sleep didn't come. I sigh once again. Why couldn't I sleep? I check the time.

3:27 AM.

Crap! I'm not gonna get any sleep! After what seemed like forever, I finally drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. That stupid alarm clock. I groan and slam the clock hoping it would shut up. I slowly got out of bed and checked the time.

6:13 AM.

Okay.. Gotta get ready.

Soon enough I get ready and grab my backpack.

I get to see Sylveon today! I open the door and step out into the cool morning breeze. I walk for a while until I arrive at the school. I see Sylveon standing there. She looked nervous and she was shaking a bit. Maybe she was cold.

I walked up to her and took off my scarf and wrapped it around her neck. She looked up at me and blushed. "Thank you." She mumbles. "Also thank you for being my friend! I'm so scared... What if I get bullied like at my old highschool?!" She panicked. I hug her.

"Don't worry. I'm going to help you." I say reassuringly. Sylveon blushes a lot and so do I. We both look at each other. I start to feel awkward so I say, "Lets go to class."

Then we walk into the school.