Chapter 5

Umbreon's POV

I call Sylveon to tell her I'm coming over to her house. She agrees. So I go to her house.

When I arrive there I knock on the door nervously, wondering how she will react to Espeon. Sylveon opens the door and says, "Yay! Come inside!" Without waiting for a response from me, she grabs my paw and leads me to her room. She sits on her bed. She beckons me to sit next to her. I sit next to her. "Sooo... What do you want to do?" She asks cheerfully.

"Well I wanted to talk about something..." I say nervously.

"What is it?"

"Well I'm dating an Espeon... She was the one who gave me these scratches."

"What?! If you are dating her then why did she do that?"

"She's cheating on me. She doesn't know that I know that. She kept asking where I'd been when I was hanging out with you. Then one day I came home and she had a knife.. She hurt me."

"Oh wow! I'm so sorry Umbreon. You should tell the police. I will always be there for you!"

"Thanks, Sylveon." I murmured, blushing.

Sylveon hugs me and I hug her back. I start to cry. "It's okay." She says sympathetically. When I stop crying, we decide to play on her Wii together. Luckily, she had two controllers. We decided to play Kirby's Return to Dreamland. "Ok... Let's play now! I will be player 1 you can be player 2! But you can choose any character you want to." She tells me. "Okay! What character will you be?" I ask as the loading screen pops up. "Eh.. I'll be Kirby. What about you?"

"Hmm... Meta Knight." I say. "Okay let's play!!!!" She practically yells. We play it for a while until Sylveon gets mad because she can't defeat the boss of the 4th land.

"Hey are you hungry?" She asks. "Yeah." I respond. "Okay. Do you want some cookies?"

"Sure!"

Sylveon leads me to the kitchen and grabs a bag of cookies and hands it to me. "Here!" She smiles. I take it and thank her and begin to eat the cookies. "Let's go watch TV!" We go and sit on the couch and watch some show called "Mao Mao: Heros of Pure Heart" It was an okay show. Before we knew it, it was 6:45 and I had to go home.

"Bye Sylveon! I had fun!" I wave goodbye to her.

"Bye Umbreon!" She waves back at me.

I walk home. When I get inside I hear talking... I carefully open the door to Espeon's bedroom.

They're on the bed together. Kissing.

I close the door, feeling heartbroken. Why do I feel this way? I know that she doesn't love me. I walk to my room and sit down in a chair. I pull out my phone and watch some YouTube.

After about 40 minutes I get in my bed. Tomorrow is Sunday. Maybe Sylveon won't mind if I hang out with her again tomorrow.....