II.

i'm fine asf...bye!
sorry i'm random 🤠
whatchu waiting on readdd!!👇🏿

******

Pushing through the double doors i walked inside the back of the middle school, looking to my left then looking to my right, trying to locate the bathroom. Deciding to go to the left i walked down the long hallway, getting closer to the big medal door i could hear classical music on the other side, not minding my business i opened the door to see a bunch of little girl girls lined up against the wall holding on to a tan stick stretching, they were so adorable

"Ok lil ladies after we're done stretching we're going to start the choreography from yesterday, we only have two more days of practice and i expect you all to be up to date" A little old bald man said tooting his nose up and holding his finger straight up in the air as he spoke to the girls.

ew, wats up with all these little people, let me get what i came for and skedaddle.

Turning to leave i was knocked on my feet right along with having the wind knocked out of me, i knew i should of just came in for the paper towels and went out now i might have a concussion

"Never paying attention must be a habit of yours" i heard a familiar voice say i as stood up to my feet.

no sucking my thumb and running my tongue along my braces was a bad habit of mine.

"no it's you, you bumped into me" i replied lazily while rubbing my head as i examined his body, his hands was inside his pocket he had a long sleeve shirt on that ate up his arms and his torso, he had a gold necklace that fit around the collar of his shirt and a matching watch on the left of his wrist besides the gold he was wearing all black ... i moved my eyes up to his face, he had thick bushy eyebrows that looked like they had been waxed long thick lashes, but that wasn't the most excited part..he had gray eyes, light gray eyes they went good with his pale skin, this stranger that i had bumped into yet again was...intriguing.

"you done?" he said rolling his eyes snapping me out my trance. "If i wasn't? you sure interrupted me" i said snapping back he was a bitch.."You was starting to drool and i didn't want it to get on my amari shoes, you couldn't afford to bring them to the cleaners, not with your walgreens salary?" he chuckled lightly.

yeah definitely a bitch.

"You don't know what i can afford just because i work at walgreens that doesn't mean nothing, i work so i don't feel like i'm spoiled so  i work i can get shit on my own i'm not handicapped nor crippled and i love not having to ask my parents for shit, and for the record my father has those shoes and they wasn't even that much and to dry clean them, less then what you brought them for" i said running my tongue over my braces and purposely bumping him with my shoulder while i walked passed in the direction we both came.

ouch..wtf was his arm made out of steel? i wasn't gonna rub my shoulder until i was out of his sight.

Idk who he thought he was, he seen me what twice? and thought he knew me? thought he had my whole life figured out, is he smoking dick?? was it crack?

ok ok enough talking to yourself.. I thought while mentally rolling my eyes.

But seriously was it crack?.

Finally walking into the girls bathroom i went to grab two paper towels when i noticed there was a little girl having a little bit of trouble reaching them, reaching over her i grabbed two paper towels and lowered them down to her height.

"Thanks" she said smiling while starting to dry her little hands, starting to examine the little girl i noticed she was the little girl the stranger had been with, no wonder i didn't see her in that classroom she was in the bathroom.

humph.

Was that why he bumped into me he had just got done taking her to the bathroom? would he be coming back for her did i have to see him again or possibly bump into him.

"Do you like yellow? i do too it's my favorite color" i heard snapping me out of my thoughts, looking down to the little girl before me i wondered how long had i been in my own head talking to myself.

FUCK. I really gotta stop zoning out it's like i'm looking at you but not hearing nothing ur saying i really be in my own world.

"Yeah yellow's cool, my room is actually yellow with flowers all over, i painted it myself but it's trash" i blurred out shrugging my shoulders.

"If it's art it's not trash" she said giggling covering her mouth she was so adorable "but i have to get back to class before my uncle and mr fester start looking for me"

"Okay later" i said returning the smile while taking two paper towels out of the machine she was adorable.

Wait uncle.. okay so he had a niece a really adorable niece but that still doesn't mean he doesn't have a daughter and it still doesn't justify he's a bitch a really sexy bitch.

ugh!

2 times in one day?? i heard the 3rd time the charm.              comment, vote, yk

this was a short chapter but they get longer

and yea SAMAÌ kinda talks to her self a little... OKAY A LOt but don't we all cus i got a friend in me 😭 and yeah the sexy stranger is a bitch a sexy one yk
until next time, adiós 👋🏿💞!