V.

This chapter is just a filler 🥺, thanks to everyone who took the time to  read my book and added to their list... i cried

(not edited). vote, comment

******

"So what-chu think?" justin said brushing his hair forward, idk how he kept up with them damn waves it seem so complicated.

"i-i don't know" i replied back throwing a few hot cheeto's in my mouth, standing my phone back up against my dresser before it fell, we was on facetime.

"You know i don't do clubs and what made you want to go to the lounge anyway?" i said talking with a mouth full.

fuck it...i grabbed my phone and plopped down on my bed, grabbing my sketchbook continuing my drawing.

i was currently drawing a picture for art class, we had to draw about something meaningful or deep, i chose to draw a hand opening releasing a butterfly and i wrote in bold words-

'if you love something.. let it go'

i was almost done just had to make the butterfly look 3d.

my drawings were shit...

"Cus kevin going to be there" justin said taking me from inside my head.

" how you know that?" i questioned raising my eyebrow, shading the inside of the butterfly.

He chuckled lightly "cus i might of found his instagram and he's going to be celebrating his sisters 31'st bday there."

i couldn't do nothing but shake my head and laugh, this man was so unbelievable sometimes.

"So what that gotta do with me?" i said swiping up on my phone and going to my imessage to reply to a text.

"Wooow, first drawing now pause? And because maì you my right-hand man..woman" he said with a pause "i need you with me."

Rolling my eyes i clicked back on the green bubble on the top left corner taking him off pause and getting back to my drawing "fineee, you owe me"

"Yesss, be ready around 10" was all i heard before the phone hung up.

i need a nap...

*******

I woke up to the sound of a bag ruffling, rubbing my tongue against my braces yawning, i turned towards the noise.

AND WHAT DID I FIND???

Saint fat ass eating my cheetos.

My cheetos tho?? death wish.

"Move" i yelled, which caused him to be frightened he hopped off the bed, not before taking the bag of chips with him.

Saint literally eats all my food, he's that one little kid that always wants something cus you got it, even tho they might not like it.

"Ya ass gone be burning, stupid" i said while grabbing my phone and checking my notifications and the time.

Replying to my mom's and justin's text i hopped out of bed and started to get ready it was already 8:30 i left eddy's illiterate ass on delivered, was no way in hell i was working this weekend, i needed a break.

I took a shower , straightend my hair, put my lashes on following with my outfit.

I was wearing a Lovely Casual V Neck Rhinestone Decoration Rose Red Two-piece Skirt Set, that i had brought for my trip to miami but never ended up going because i had got sick.

After putting on my clear platform heels, spraying some perfume i was done getting ready i was just waiting for justin's i'm outside text.

*********
uhoh
                              Grey's - POV

"You could never be normal man, you have a basement full of weapons and people tied up that you mostly forgot about" He chuckled and i smiled.

"Didn't forget about them, i have scheduled days for when their going to get dealt with." I joked but he knew i was serious.

"And you have OCD, You ain't let me finish"

I rolled my eyes sipping my whiskey on the rocks "why are we even going out again?,i got business to attend too"

"Because mann your always cooped up inside the house it's not healthy. He grinned "you need some micio"

"I'm too rich to talk to one of these stank hoes" I mentioned and smirked.

Pussy was the last thing on my mind.

"Indeed brother you are...you are" Jace said patting my back while exiting the limo we had finally arrived.

I checked my self, making sure my m1911 pistol was loaded with an extendo clip..just in case i had to use it tonight, clocking it back making sure it was loaded i put it on safety.

tucking my gun inside my pants i headed out of the car, this was gonna be a long night.

*********

Grey just so 🥰 alreadyyy, but this chapter is short because i wanted to post something for you guys, i will do better ..

next chapter will be the club scene and their 3rd meeting. 😼💜 can't wait , until next time! pa 👋🏿.