VIII

MOOD: damn.

(not edited)

*********

Samaì's POV

It Had been a week since i went to the lounge with justin and meant kevin and his sister, a week since i bumped into gray for the third time, a week since i was at his beautiful ass restaurant and ate the best food of my life. I wouldn't tell him that tho. But i've been chilling, i been going to class and work. I was currently replying to a text mya sent. We had been texting and face-timing everyday since- yea you guessed it a week.

she actually wasn't that bad, justin was right we might could have a sister type relationship.

I had told her i was on my way to the lounge, today was the day i was going to start helping ace redecorate the club, not gonna lie i was excited.

"Can't you spend the weekend with your family like any other kid?" my mom asked. Standing at the bottom of the stairs pouting, making me look up from my phone.

"Firstly i'm not a kid, i'm twenty" i tell her firmly "And secondly what kid spends the weekend with their parents" i added making a disgusted face. Walking over towards the kitchen opening the cabinet to the far left and took out a pack of fruit snacks.

"So basically twelve" she smiles at me grabbing a purple fruit snack out my pack.

i can't have shit.

"We're you heading anyways mai bear?"

i loved when my mom and dad called me that it made me feel special like no matter how old i got i will always be their baby.. made me smile.

"Just to help out a friend" i say popping a green fruit snack in my mouth not wanting to mention anything about the club. "What friend and do what?"she said reaching back towards my bag.

"Ma!!" i chuckled. "You realize it's a whole box in the cabinet" i pointed towards it.

"Yea i know, i brought them" she mumbled sticking her tongue out at me.

Rolling my eyes i grabbed my phone, swiping my notifications up i seen my uber was arriving shortly.

"I gotta go my ubers about to be outside" throwing away my rapper in the trash and grabbing my bag, i kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Why don't you take the car?"

"Don't feel like putting gas innit" i shrugged. Not to long after i hopped in my uber, confirmed it was me and was off towards the lounge.

*******

I arrived at the lounge, getting out the sliver honda i texted ace of my arrival, walking up towards the club, i waited for him to text back or greet me but i got no reply, getting anxious i walked towards the culb opening the sliver door letting myself in.

"Wow"

The club was amazing, it was even more beautiful in the daytime not gonna lie i was getting more excited by the min seeing what else we could add to it. The main area was empty and i didn't have the energy to walk around and look for him.

I walked towards the bar area, hopping on a bar stool and taking my sketchbook and pastel paints out of my bag and continued on the drawing i was working on before jace had called.

I don't know how long i was drawing in my sketchbook, it could of been mins, It could of been hours. I always got lost in my drawings; not on purpose i just liked to focus on the little details i felt like that's what people noticed the most, details and it made me want to make them pop, idk it's kind of weird.