VII

some of y'all owe me a bag of goldfish cus y'all ain't vote nor comment 🥱...

********

Samaì's POV.

We've had arrived at gray's or whatever his name was restaurant, we all exited the limo in orderly fashion, we followed him to where the back door appeared to be, he then answered his buzzing phone putting it to his ear while entered a code and with that back door opened.

He then turnt on the lights and that's when i could see everything more clear, i looked around the area that seemed to be the sitting area, he had an area that had leather couches marble tables and a flat screen tvs that covered a whole wall, turning to the other side i seen the dinning area where you can sit down and eat, tables were clear with fancy decor around it, the chairs were light beige and grayish, i looked at the floor rubbing my heel around, marble as well, it smelled like all kinds of spices, good spices i liked the smell.

The place was huge and beautiful he had taste and hopefully his food was tasteful as well.

"Make Your selves comfortable" he said pulling the phone away from his ear a little, then returning to his call "i'll be home soon" was all i heard before he disappeared behind the metal double doors.

who was he talking too.
nope not my business
but wh- nope...

Joining kevin, mya and justin sitting on the couches kevin and justin was arguing about what to watch on tv, mya was laying down with her feet up scrolling through her phone, i then plotted on the couch opposite of them and took off my heels seeing everyone had there shoes off.

"this place is everything" justin said looking around

"i love it here, always the vibes" kevin added finally finding something to watch, he had decided on 'the notebook' like seriously nobody wanted to cry rn.

"Why you always picking sappy shit" mya said still scrolling and looking up at the tv every once in a while "can't help it ok im a hopeless romantic" kevin chuckled "besides who hasn't seen the notebook"

"Me" i whispered but i knew they had heard me.

"what bitch you never seen the NOTEBOOK?" justin said putting his hand over his mouth. "you are a disgrace" he said and they all laughed.

"See now we can't watch it, this something you gotta watch on your own, you know when your bored and looking for a good romance" kevin suggested while he found something else to watch.

i rubbed my tongue over my braces, i had really never seen the notebook and i swore i seen every movie on netflix i just never had a chance to get into it.

Rolling my eyes i got off the couch and started walking towards where i seen gray enter "i'm about to check on the food" i said looking back they hadn't even been paying me no mind they was watching tv and talking amongst themselves.

ok..

Pushing the heavy double doors open, i then entered a kitchen bigger then the other side of the restaurant, my bare feat hit the cold floor looking down i noticed it was marble too, marble in counter tops, the stoves were chrome and huge, could fit a body inside of them, i then was knocked out my trance by him walking out of what i assumed to be the walk in freezer because we had frozen vegetables and meat in his hand.

"What do you want?" he questioned dropping the food on the counter "i-i came to check on the food" i replied walking around to where he was standing, my feet hitting the cold marble floor.

"Who said i was cooking for you..?" he said smirking taking a knife out of the knife set that was placed in a wooden block.

"I don't think you would let me starve"

"Wouldn't be the first time i let someone starve" he said laughing showing his dimples.

cute ass.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" i said raising an eyebrow hopping on the counter the opposite of him.

"Nothing" he says as he starts to seasons the steak with salt and pepper.

"Your restaurant is beautiful and it's different" i say breaking the silence.

nothing..

"And that's when you come in and say thank you"

"Not when your telling me something that i already know"

and here we go..

"Do you always have to be so cocky?"

"Do you always have to be so bitchy?"

"How am i being bitchy when all i did was give you a compliment?, your just such a narcissistic bastard that you can't accept a single compliment with out thinking someone is supposed to say it" i say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Look shanell-"

"Samaì" i scoff i don't think anyone has every treated me so rudely especially an stranger, maybe i just didnt know him well enough, maybe this is just how he was.

"Don't care, never asked you to come in here and compliment my success and i don't have to thank you for something that came out your mouth willingly, i don't owe you anything."

he then took the streak out of the frying pan putting it on a plate and cutting a piece off. "Now eat this, your not yourself when your hungry" he added picking the peace of steak up with a fork and moving it towards my mouth. "Open"

and i did just what he said taking the piece of meat off the fork slowly, while looking him in the eye.

breathe and chew..

this was the beast piece of steak i had ever tasted in my life, fuck.

"Good isn't it? he asked smirking cutting up the rest of the steaks he made.

you know it's good you little cocky bast-

"It's ight" i said hopping off the counter turning to walk out of the kitchen when i felt a arm warm grip turn me around to face him.

"Just alright?" he asked

"You lucky you got an alright" i say moving his hand from my arm and start to walk away, when i'm grabbed again but this time by the waist.

alsjshhwwjkw

"What?" i say bitting my lip trying to sound annoyed but i'm sure i failed.

"Say it's the best steak you ever had"

"No"

"And why's that?" he said smirking

that fucking smirk.

"Cus then i'd be lying"

"To yourself?" he says moving the grip from my waist and up to my lips using his thumb to separate my lips apart showing my bottom teeth.

"Braces huh?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

Breathe..

"d-don't worry about what's inside my mouth" i stated moving back from him "i'm gonna tell them t-t-th-"

"the"

fuck when did i pick up a stuttering problem

"the foods ready" i finally spit out before dashing out of the kitchen, i hate him and his steak even tho it is the best i ever had.

*******

this chapter was okay :)

Gray and samaì ain't close yet and gray already knows how to tick her off 😭.

i really never seen the notebook tho so samai ain't the only one 🌚.

i'm trynna update every sunday if not sooner...

luv u guys thanks for giving gray a read! Yasou << 👋🏿 untill next time , vote- comment.