VI

vote, comment-

(not edited)

tha don...

Grays POV

The lounge was packed, more packed then usual what the fuck was going on here tonight "Whats up with tonight, it's more packed then usual" i said scamming the room, finishing off my drink.

"I might have prompted the flyer on my instagram, i wanted to show love to the big cuz it's her anniversary tonight" jace said sternly licking his lips "And everybody and they mama came out, bitches even found babysitters" he added.

Ahh now i remember that's why i came out tonight, to show mya some love for her birthday, we all grew up together she was like a sister, i wouldn't miss it for the world homeboy or not.

"i'm going up to VIP" i said handing my cup to jace "have someone refill me."

"Yes sir" jace said saluting me in a playful way.

Rolling my eyes I skipped up the stairs making it towards the VIP i had arrived at the topview where sergio the bodyguard was standing, he nodded towards me and i kept moving, he was one of my men no need for me to be formal, i slide in the booth bypassing everyone who paid they way into VIP and i'm not really sure why i don't get the hype it wasn't all that, just a place to go for space to me.

"Heyy" i heard a soft yet familiar voice speak out i had been on my phone texting, making sure everything was straight while i was outside "you look familiar" she added.

"And you look like your about to annoy-" i replied not finishing my sentence, looking up from her legs up to her outfit she wore a rose red skirt two piece her hair was straight long, i couldn't see where it ended simply because she was in front of me, she had on think curly lashes most likely false but i couldn't tell. Her outfit couldn't wrap around her body anymore perfectly she couldn't be anymore perfect, and suddenly i wanted unwrap her.

"Ahh the bitchy stranger" i said smirking, i wish i had a drink in my hand to calm my nerves the fuck was i nervous for.

"Ahh the narcissistic winey bastard" she mocked as she sat down next to me crossing her legs i could smell her perfume same one from our last two encounters, must be her natural sent.

wait narcissistic?

Smirking i slid my hands inside my pocket and leaned back against the leather sofa beneath me jace really has to get better furniture for someone who had money he sure was cheap.

"Paid your way into the VIP section with a walgreens salary? must of been your whole check yikes." i spoke shifting my gaze over to her side of the sofa.

"Damn sure wasn't worth it, i could feel the wood through the leather" she said patting the space between us, liking her lips smirking "i want my money back" she added uncrossing her legs and crossing them back opposite side.

"Want your money back for what" i heard jace say coming in with my drink in his hand, finally.

She giggled, "For VIP it isn't worth it, you really need to redecorate ace" she said standing up pulling her skirt down.

"You know you get anything u want free of charge when you here" He said chuckling passing me my drink "And if i recall you was supposed to help me, i wanted to paint and add new designs."

She knew jace, i thought sipping my drink looking between the two of them while they chatted.

"Nah, i'm not all that with this art shit" she spoke waving her hand dismissing the idea.