X

Awh shit, haha, your fucking hereeee!

(not edited)

*************

"Mai, wake up" I heard a whispered voice call out to make and shake me as if a tornado ran through me, "d-dad?, what time is it" i asked covering my mouth while i yawned. "Time to get up come on, you said you'd be my running partner while alex recovers."

Yes i had agreed to be my dads running partner, but i didn't know he was serious, and i also i didn't know he'd wake me up out my sleep when i'd just gotten home. "Dad i just got home and i'm tired" He shrugged "Nobody told you to be painting a 'club' till 2am in the morning and if you ask me if doesn't even sound right" he threw up this fingers and quoted the word club.

I wasn't lying i had been painting ace's club for the last few days and i was finally done, i stayed a little later because jace decided to drink and paint at the same time like one of those 'wine and design' places you can drink wine and draw, pretty relaxing if you ask me but that wasn't our case, we got to lit and started acting a fool.

I sighed and got out of bed "You owe me" i said while i walked to the bathroom to get ready for the run.

I was done getting ready, i had put my hair in a messy bun and put on a nike jogging suit with nike shoes, i grabbed my airpod case and replied to my dads text with him telling me to meet him in the car in 5 mins and to be quiet , he's so annoying he act like he's going to have a affair or something who has to sneak out of the house to workout.

Sliding in the passenger seat i slammed the door and put my seatbelt on. "Why did you slam the door, are you trying to wake your mother?" My dad asked me.

YES!

I quickly shook my head no and apologized, i was trying to wake up my mother maybe if she knew what was was doing she'd  stop us and i can go back to sleep before class in about 3 hours, you see... my dad wasn't supposed to be doing any working outdoors any sort, he had a heart attack a couple months back and our doctor ordered him to take it easy but that just wasn't in his category.

I put my airpods in shuffled my playlist, then i skipped until i found the song i wanted after not wanting it to be shuffled anymore, leaning back into my seat i clicked the button near my seat turning on my seat warmer and i closed my eyes.

Opening my eyes as if it was on que i seen my dad parking and i looked up and seen the 'Welcome to elizabeth park' sign, getting ready for the jog i got out the car and followed my dad, looking around i seen other people running down a path as if they were jogging and we were going the opposite, "dad why aren't we going that way" i said taking a airpod out my ear and pointing to where the people had disappeared to. "We're not exactly here to work out mai bear" he said turning to me giving me a apologizing look. "What do you mean?" he didn't answer i continued to follow him down the path.

I know he did not i-

We had finally stopped and i looked up from my phone to see a taco truck, benches around the area, lights that were around the trees and bushes, not gonna lie it was a cute little set up, looking for were my dad went i noticed he was now sitting with two other guys and they had tacos, i couldn't see who they were because their backs were turnt to me. It was a couple of people here people really come and eat tacos at 4am, who knew.

Walking towards my dad and whoever he was with i was ready to raise hell. "Mr.goven?" i say with a shocked look on my face, it was alex he was supposed to be resting because he sprained his ankle, "dr. william?" i added even more confused our doctor was here as well?. What. The . Hell