Description

Growing up in the foster care system, Omisha Deluna never got to see what a real family looks like. She'd put herself through school and tried to be a productive member of society once she was on her own. However, she quickly realized the system wasn't meant to help people like her, so she turned to crime. Starting with simple pick pocketing, she quickly worked her way up to the status she has now- assassin.

Killing had never been something she'd thought about doing until a man by the name of J took her under his wing, molding her into the perfect killing machine. Her twisted mind interpreted the grooming as love and bent to his every will- a mistake that lead to her first kill.

Now, at 29, she's a secret weapon for underground organizations and is contracted for kills ranging anywhere from half a million to $3 million a piece- her targets including political figures and your annoying next door neighbor.

But what happens when her next contract is for well known and widely feared hitman-Thorn. Omisha's never disagreed to a contract J suggested but can she really take down Thorn?
————
Warning!!!!⚠️
-There will be death
-There will be sexual themes, sexual situations, and vivid sexual descriptions
-There will be violence
-This is a toxic/abusive relationship and should be something avoided in real life
-DON'T fall for a Thorn/Omisha!! You're better than that and deserve a healthy relationship!