1 year ago

Rosie's pov:

Lilly was at my house for a sleepover, we were dancing and yelling songs having fun with our boyfriends. Lilly was 16 and her boyfriend hunter was 24, she wasn't supposed to be with him but she didn't care what her parents said, I cared but I wanted her to be happy and who am I to judge when I'm with a 20-year-old and I'm 17. It was only 9:00 pm so we decided to watch a movie and eat snacks/candy. We ate so much and made so many weird combos because we were so high and drunk. Hunter had bought vodka and all the alcohol for all of us to drink. We mixed our own drinks together and had shots and laughed till we couldn't laugh anymore. we watched like three movies before we all fall asleep on the couch while watching the third movie. I woke up at 2:00 am to see Lilly gone, but Hunter was still asleep. I shook it off thinking maybe she in the bathroom or something. I got up and went to the upstairs bathroom since we had two bathrooms. I went back downstairs afterward and checked the bathroom but there was no one in there. I still shook it off thinking she went home because she wasn't feeling good or something. 

we all woke up around 11:00 am to smoke but Lilly was still gone, I thought to myself maybe she went home but why would she go home? we got high and just had fun till about 2:00 pm and hunter left to go home and see if Lilly was there. Me and my boyfriend Nick decided to watch a movie and chill for a bit. It was 5:00 pm and nick wanted to take me out for dinner. I took a quick hot shower, curled my hair, put on my long tight black sparkling dress with my black heels, and did my makeup just the way he liked it with a dark red matte lipstick. I always did my makeup light to go out on occasion or outfit but he likes my dark makeup when we go on dates or special days. He tells me dark makeup just makes everything pop out and he loves how it looks. Finally, I was all ready and slowly walked downstairs to see Nick sitting on the couch in a black button-up shirt and nice black dress pants. He turned his head to look at me and he said "ill pull the car up for you my love, just hold on." He walked out the door and i finished walking down the stairs to grab my black small purse and waited till he came back in. Nick grabbed me by the hips and kissed me long and passionately and said "let's go baby the car is right up front for my queen." I smiled a deep smile and walked outside with him. Feeling the cool air hit me it felt great, Nick opened my door and then shut it once I was in. Everything was perfect until I got a call from Hunter and Nick knew it was bad from my facial expression.