The phone call

Hunter's pov:

After leaving Rosie and Nick, I tried to call my girlfriend Lilly but nothing. It was going straight to voice mail and that worried me a lot because she has always answered me no matter what or she would text me but nothing from her at all. I got to my place and didn't see her car or anything but I still went inside to check to see if she had stopped here. Everything was how we left it, so she didn't come here at all. The only other place I could think of was her parent's place but I had to be careful going there. I looked at the time and it was 4' o clock this was the time her parents left for work. Her parents work together so they would both be gone by the time I get there. I walk outside and before getting into my truck to head to her parent's place I check the backyard which was her favorite spot to watch the stars. No sign of her, I get back in my truck and head to her parent's place. I get to her parent's place and see her car, but I still don't have a good feeling about it. I grab the extra key that is on the porch hidden under the mat to get in. I walk in and yell her name but nothing. I go to her room and find her phone on the charger but she is nowhere in the house to be found. I grabbed her phone to see messages from her ex Jason and I got worried. Jason was abusive to her and always threatened her after she broke up with him. I only met him once when we bumped into him at the store. He wasn't nice and gave me a dirty look as he looked at Lilly and told her that he will get her back one of these days and that no one can stop him. 

I grabbed my phone and called Rosie knowing she is Lilly's best friend. Our phone call went: 

Rosie: Hey, what's up?

Hunter: I think Lilly is in trouble, she isn't anywhere to be found. I'm at her parent's house because her parents are at work and Lillys phone is here. Her ex messaged her and I have a bad feeling about this. The last time we saw her ex was when we bumped into him at the store and he told Lilly he would have her and she would be his girl again. 

Rosie: Oh no, um okay...... meet me and Nick at our place we are leaving to head there so we can help find her and help her. 

Hunter: Okay, I'm on my way after I lock the door back up and put the key under the mat. I'm going to also grab Lilly's phone so we can look through the messages that Jason sent her.

Rosie: Okay and good idea, see you soon. 

I grab Lilly's phone and leave the house and lock the door back and made sure everything was the way it was before I got there so her parents know nothing. I got into my truck and headed straight to Rosie's and Nicks's place for their help. My heart kept pounding as I worried more and more about my babygirl Lilly. I love her so much and don't want anything to happen to her but I don't know what to do. I finally get to Rosie's and Nick's place and knock on their door. They open and we all sit down on the couch trying to figure out what all happened that night Lilly went missing.