Prologue

Hello, so I looked up some Dipper X Male! Reader, stuff and nothing came up, besides stories of stories I don't really like. So I made this book to try and inspire other people to right this kind of stuff!!! On with the story!! Oh and there will be Cussing in this, and if you see this, ⚠️, I suggest you read it!! Now on with the story!! Also, there will be mention some stuff that can trigger you, I am sorry to make this story a little depressing.. on with the story!!

°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/N POV

I was walking down to my home, from Satan's home. Wait... I meant school!! Oh well...

Anyways....!! I was slightly dancing to some music, I had headphones in, of course. I was about two blocks away, when I saw a three blinking lights.

I stopped and took off my headphones to see an ambulance, blinking yellow, and a cop car, blinking red and blue.

I watched as three more cars passed by and I noticed that they were heading towards my street. I panicked a little and started running. I shoved my headphones and phone in my bookbag and ran as fast as I could to my house.

I was breathing heavily, and my legs were feeling free again. I used to run a lot when I was a kid and still do a little bit. But since I was so busy with homework from School I didn't get to run for the past three weeks.

I ran up to my house to see that the house was surrounded by cars and a couple ambulance trucks. I became extremely worried and ran as fast as I can to my house.

I saw at least five body bags being dragged into some ambulance trucks.

I saw my parents screaming and thrashing around. I screamed.

"MOM!!! DAD!!! NOO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I was crying now. I was extremely worried and scared at the same time. The officers held me back from getting to my parents.

I was crying my eyes out. I then looked behind me to see my twin brother running towards the house.

"ZACH!!" I yelled over to my brother and he ran into me making me fall a little. I cried into his shoulder.

"Hey.... I know your sad right now but... We need to tell the officers that we live here so we can pack up our stuff and move in with our aunt...." He he said rubbing my back. I nodded lightly and let go of him.

"Um.... Hello?? We are the children of these two... What happened..." Zach asked and I cried into his shoulder.

"These two were caught in the middle of a killing spree... We lost them and we just found them. I am sorry kiddos but your parents are criminals. They have been criminals for the past 5 years." The officer said while giving us some water and donuts.

I asked them if we can go in and get our stuff. They said yes, and we told them that we have a family in another state.

I grabbed my bags and started to pack everything that was in my room. Except the bed of course. And all the big stuff that was in my room.

I opened my tiny closet and started to pack the clothes, shoes, blankets, and stuffed animals that were in there.

Mini Time Skip (50 min)