Chapter 5: Deal with a demon

Y/N POV

I was zoning out so much. I didn't realize that someone had dragged me up the stairs to a room. I was thinking of Dippers birthmark. I asked Mabel if I could barrow her phone. She nodded and handed me her glittery stickered phone and looked up online when the next blue moon was.

It wasn't for a while actually. So I had time. I couldn't tell anyone besides my friends and aunt K. I was nervous..... What will happen if the book lied and had to use Dipper as a sacrifice?!? Will he die?!? Will he he used prisoner?!? I'm so confused.

I need to tell the kingdom but I couldn't tell the pines. It would be bad. He was important.... No.... He is, Important...... I don't know anymore!!

I snapped out of my trance when Bill was snapping his fingers in front of me. He looked confused, shocked, and surprised.

"Storm Cloud..... You have some explaining to do...." Bill said. I looked at him confused till he said something that made me grow pale. "I can read minds remember kid??"

"Please don't tell anyone!!" I whispered. He nodded his head and looked at everyone that was chatting, then back at me.

"Just explain in your head. I'll understand..... I hope...." He said. I nodded my head slightly.

I explained to him what I was talking about and his eyes widened. "No fucking way...." He said.

"LANGUAGE YOU DORITO!!" Mabel yelled while throwing bright pink glitter at his face as he glared at her.

"Doritos?!" Zach asked happily. I laughed at him and smacked his shoulder. "What?! Your the same with potato's!!" He said.

"Touche my twin!! Touche!!" I said and he smiled. "Can y'all please close your eyes?? I wanna play a game!!" I said. They looked at me confused but closed there eyes.

I smirked and grabbed contacts that made me have the same color eyes. Then I grabbed clothes that looked exactly like Zach's and went into the closet and changed. When I walked out, we and Zach switched spots a couple times.

At the same time me and him smirked, "you can open your eyes now!!" We said in sync. They all opened there eyes and stared confused.

"This is confusing...." Bill said. We snorted and we both did a pose. The same for that matter. "I'm so confused...." He said.

"So we learned this from an anime we watched!! So you'll have to guess which one is which!!" We both said. Zach is the one that actually watched it. I don't know the name..... Nothing!!

"Well.... Um...." Mabel pointed at me. "Zach??" And then pointed at Zach. "Y/N??" We didn't say anything.

"We all will give you a try. Except Bill because he can read minds...." We said. Bill pouted.

"Um..... I'm going to go with Mabel. I don't really know." Dipper said. I tried not to snort and successfully didn't.

"How about your little animals?? Will they know who is who??" We both said. I have no idea how we both thought that but oh well.

"How about you little guy?? Wanna guess who is who??" Dipper asked his deer who just stood up and looked at us. "Can you go to Y/N??" Dipper was confused.