Chapter 2: What A Crazy Day

Aunt K's POV

I ran after the anomaly that kidnapped Stanford and Stanley. I watched as the thing threw the tree and hit something. Y/N screamed and ran back for it. He just arrived here after I yelled for him to come back.

He screamed and... PUSHED THE TREE!?! I looked ahead and saw the thing about to fly away. I ran as fast as I could and jumped up on a tree and jumped up into the bag the thing was carrying.

I looked to see Stanley gone. I looked at the knocked out Stanford. I picked him up and jumped out of the bag. The thing screeched and chased after me. I ran and hid behind a tree. The thing passed by us and ran straight into a cliff. I giggled and looked at Ford.

I looked around and didn't see any sign of Stanley. I looked to see footprints heading to the thing. I walked over there to see Stan knocked out on the thing. I took a closer look at the thing.

No...

They are here!?! I have to tell Y/N, but first to get them to safety. I picked up Stanley and checked his pulse. There still is one...

I walked over to Ford and set Stanley down. I looked to see a big cut on both of their shoulders.

I looked at Ford. I checked his pulse to know he is still alive. I sighed out in relief and heard something snap. I turned around to see Y/N holding a boy.

"It's Dipper, Aunt K. We have to get them help. We will head to the man's house and help them there. Okay??" He already had a plan. I smiled and nodded my head. I picked Ford up again and we started heading back the Mystery Shack.

Time Skip

I patched up Ford and Stan. They are both resting and I see Dipper waking up a little. Y/N was out on the porch calming down after what happened. He held his head and sat up.

"Ugh.... What happened?? Miss K!?! What are you doing here?? What happened??" Dipper asked after noticing me. I smiled and walked over to him.

"You were hit by a tree.... The thing that took your Great Uncle's hurt both of there shoulders. They are both fine. They are resting over there..." I explained. Y/N walked in and looked at Dipper. He ran over to him and hugged him softly.

"DIPPER!!!! Oh my gosh, your okay... I thought you were going to die. That tree hit you right in the stomach. Then you hit your head on a triangular rock!!!" Y/N yelled and whispered. How did he know him??

"Y/N how do you know Dipper??" I asked and they both looked at me. They both looked at each other than back at me.

"Well, we kinda met in the woods while Y/N/ I was dancing and Dipper/ I caught him/me." They both said at the same time. I laughed.

"Well okay then, also Dipper, where is your sister?? I thought she would be here. Can give her a call to let her know." I said and he nodded his head.

"She is probably catching up with Candy and Grenda. She hasn't seen them in a year sooooo. Can you please call her??" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I will. Umm..... Y/N I need to talk to you. It's about the THING we were talking about earlier." I said and Y/N's eyes widened. I walked to the kitchen and waited for Y/N to walk in.