Chapter 4: Birthmarks

Dippin Dots POV

I walked to Misses Kuna's house to ask if I could ask Y/N a question. I wanted to see if he wanted to spend time with me since Mabel wanted to see my new friend. And so we can have a good day.

I knocked on the door to be greeted by Soos. I was confused and asked, "Soos?? What are you doing here??"

"This is my cousin's place. You know Y/N and Zach?? Dude, if you want to see N/N he's upstairs." He said and I thanked him and ran up the stairs. I walked into a room to see Y/N sleeping on a window seat with a book in his lap and a blanket over his body.

I smiled and walked over to him. I gently shook him and he woke up in an instant. I seen his eyes look around till they landed on me. He jumped and hugged the book.

"Oh my Oak trees!! You scared me!!!! DONT DO THAT!! Okay what was so important that you had to tell me to wake me up!?!?" He said rubbing his eyes. I giggled quietly.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to spend the rest of the day with me and Mabel!! My twin!! She really wanted to meet my new friend." I said rubbing my neck. I looked u to see Y/N looking at me with a smile.

"So you wake me up, to ask if I can meet your sister?? AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME SOONER!?!?" He squealed and ran to a closet.

He ran in it and closed the door and then popped while wearing a different outfit.

He's wearing a F/C jacket and a white shirt with the words, 'Cute A-F' on the front. I laughed at his shirt a little. He was wearing a pair of ripped up skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse. He had a cap on his head, and for some reason his ears were a little pointy.

" Hey uhhhh....... Y/N??" I called out his name. He looked at me and made a 'Hm' sound telling me he was listening. "Why is your ears pointy??" I asked again.

His face looked confused at the moment. He went to the mirror and looked in it. He grabbed his ears and screamed causing Soos to run up the stairs.

"Dude!! What's wrong?!?!?" He yelled which startled Y/N into screaming again. Y/N grabbed at his ears In horror.

"S-Soos!! What going on with my ears?!?!" He questioned. Y/N was on the verge of screaming. Again.

"Oh no dude!! I'll get Aunt Kuna!!" He ran off and a second later she was here and grabbing onto Y/N.

"I need you to calm down, screaming makes it worse. I also don't want you hurt. I want you, to grab the journal that your found, and find a chapter about this, I am confused as much as you are." Miss Kuna said as she ran in.

I started to panic a little. Y/N immediately went through it and read pages and pages, then he smiled and ran to the bathroom.

I was worried. "I-Is he going to B-Be O-Okay??" I asked. Kuna smiled slightly and nodded her head.

Y/N came out perfectly fine and his ears were normal. I sighed out in relief and hugged him.

"You alright..... Good...." I whispered. I was a little panicked. But I am fine.

"You good dude?? Your uhhh your kinda crushing me....." He said while running back.