Chapter One: The Boy.

Previous: "Who are you??"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper's POV

I was with Ford as he was scanning some foot prints to see if they belonged to the anomaly. I told him it didn't but he wanted to make sure.

I heard soft humming in the distance and told Ford we should split up and see if we can find the anomaly. He agreed and let me go the opposite way of him and I followed the humming.

I walked and and walked when I came to a small opening. I saw a figure dancing around in the opening while he blasted music in his ears. His eyes were closed and I noticed that the wind was circling around him. The he did some other moves which I probably can't do.

The figure finished and stood there for a second before I started to walk towards them. They were really good!! The figures eyes widened when he seen me.

He had shiny, shaggy H/C hair, he had E/C twinkling eyes. He had pink plump lips, and a necklace around his neck. The necklace had a tiny shark tooth on it, but the wire was F/C. He was wearing a white and F/C striped shirt, with a pair of skinny jeans. He wore a pair of black and Green converse that had pine trees imprinted on them. And to touch up his look. He had a F/C hoodie tied around his waist.

I stood there awed by his dancing. He started blushing from embarrassment. I smiled lightly and started to speak. "That was awesome...."

He then said with a little bit of fear in his voice, but was calm said, "Who are you??"

I stepped forward a little, and he backed up a little. I chuckled and seen him tense and stopped.

"My name's Dipper Pines, though I am not really supposed to be talking to someone. I have words engraved in my mind saying to trust No one. Though you seem pretty cool." I said and he smiled lightly.

"My name's Y/N Oaks and I just moved here from H/T and I came here to my aunt so we can live with her..." He said and held his hand out for me to shake.

I took his hand and it fit perfectly in mine. I shook it gently since he seems like the gentler type. I heard someone clear there throat and I turned around to be met with Ford staring at me.

"Um... Dipper?? Who is that, and why are you shaking there hand. I swear if it's Bill I will literally blast this kid with the memory gun!!" He said and brought out a brand new memory gun.

I stood in front of him and shook my hands, letting go of Y/N's hand. I shook my head as well and my hat fell off my head.

"Great Uncle Ford!! It's just a boy I just met. He was dancing and I noticed. Don't worry he is not not possessed by Bill. I checked before I even took his hand." I explained while bringing the said boy up so Ford can see him.

"H-Hello!! My name is Y/N Oaks, and I moved here from H/T. Also who is Bill??" He asked and I looked at Ford worriedly.

Ford told me to come here, so I followed his directions. I stood by him and he told me we shouldn't tell him since there is nothing to worry about since Bill is trapped.

"Don't worry about it. Since we can't find the Anomaly Dipper you can hang out with the boy and I will run tests on one of the Lilliputian's. One passed away from being run over by the golf ball. Even though I think it is impossible." He finished and I nodded.

Then he looked over at Y/N and said in the most serious voice I have ever heard. "Okay listen here kid, because I will only say this once, and I am not repeating myself. You hurt Dipper, or try to take over his body, then I am not afraid to shove you in the Multiverse. Got it??"

Y/N stood straight and put two fingers to his head and then put them down. I chuckled and Ford whispered in my ear to watch out of any anomalies and something but I didn't listen. I just looked at him in a confused face and he shook his head telling me he changed his mind.

I watched as he walked away while looking around. I looked over at Y/N to notice he was waving his hands near his head. Then released a breathe.

"I'm guessing you get scared easily. Well Ford doesn't like new people but he is a very nice guy!!" I reassured. He breathed out one more time and nodded his head.

"I am actually terrified of tall people.. but only if they are grumpy and stuff." Y/N explained as he shivered he then looked up at the sky to see the sun turning orange.

"I-I gotta go!! I'm sorry!! See you later!!" He said and then went to run but then looked back at me and I seen him smile. "Thanks for being my friend...."

"Bye N/N...." I said and sighed as he left, I looked around then felt some kind of movement in my body. I touched my heart and it thumped three times fast.

I walked away and heard a scream by the Mystery Shack. I looked up to see something pick Ford and Stan up then flew away. I ran after them.

I seen someone ahead of me running faster than I have ever seen someone move before. Then they threw something at it, it screeched and roared at them. It put Stan and Ford in a type of bag thing, then picked up a tree and threw it close to the person, but they missed and the tree slid and hit me.

I felt dizzy and tried to get up but I fell down and felt the dark consume me.....

~~~~

Hope you like it!! Seeya next chapter, it will be extra long since my birthday is in two days....

~Z