Chapter 6: The Elf Boy

Y/N's POV

I looked at the People and slowly came out. I could see Bills smirk and. Couldn't help but glare at him. I slowly walked over to them and I could see Dipper be slightly excited. Ford had wide eyes. Mabel was trying not to squeal again. And Will was staring at me with a confused face. Then it changed to and oh expression.

"Can you take off your hood?? We are not here to hurt you. It's me, Bill remember??" Bill said. I slowly put my hands to my cloak and my hands went to the clip. But then to the hood.

I could see Zach smirking behind everyone but once Dipper looked back, he had a surprised expression. I pulled my hood over my head and set it down gently on my back.

"Oh wow...." Ford breathed out. He went to step towards me but I squeaked and backed away slowly. "Im sorry, but your really beautiful." I made a weird face as Ford said that.

"That's pedophilia....." I whispered. He tilted his head to he side as Bill and Will bursted out laughing.

"What was that?? I couldn't understand you." He said. I stared at him for a few more seconds.

"That's pedophilia...." I said louder. His eyes widened and he slowly backed away shaking his hands and head.

"No no no, I didn't mean it like that!! Your just really pretty!!" Ford said. I giggled softly.

"It's fine.... But I don't role that way. Though, why are you here Bill?? The last time you came you tried to gut one of my friends." I said. I smirked slightly as everyone turned towards him surprised.

"I did not!! Now your just pranking me!! You flirty weirdo!!" He said. I walked towards him with a smirk on my face.

"I can be flirty if you want." I said. He shook his head pointed towards Dipper and Zach.

"Flirt with one of them. Not me or my brother....." Bill said and I looked towards Zach and Dipper.

I gasped and ran towards Zach and jumped on him. "I know you!!" Zach looked at me like I was crazy. " I seen you walking in the forest when I was 8!! You were walking with a boy that looked like you!!" I said randomly. He laughed and I got off of him and looked at Dipper.

"Uh oh...." Bill said. I walked towards him and began walking circles around him. "Dude.... No...." Bill said.

"Shush you dorito." I said and Mabel laughed. Along with a Ford and Zach. Dipper was blushing like a maniac.

"You have an aura around you..... I can't put my finger on it....." I said and Bill's eyes widened. I went to touch Dippers hair when he grabbed my hand making me flinch and became scared as my elf ears were down a little.

"S-Sorry!! I just don't know what your doing to me...." Dipper said and looked away. My eyes shined brightly.

"Your names Mason isn't it??" I asked. His eyes widened and so did Mabel's, Zach's, Ford's, Bills, and Will's.

"How did...." He trailed off and looked in my eyes and we both just stared at each other. I seen something glowing on his forehead.

"Why is your forehead glowing??" I asked and He looked at everyone else.

"What??" He asked and everyone's eyes widened as he touched his forehead. I looked at his forehead quickly and my eyes widened.