Chapter 3: The Book

Your POV

I woke up to me falling off my bed. 'Way to wake up dummy....' I told myself. I get up, get changed, brushed my teeth, made my bed and started to unpack more stuff. I didn't finish unpacking yesterday because of how tired I was.

I grabbed one of my bags and opened it to see my books and journals. I smiled and looked around the room to see a bookshelf over by my bed.

I seen a couple of books there are I brought them reading the titles. 'Curses of Gravity Falls, Ghost River, and..... ANCIENT ELF SPELLS AND CURSES!?!?' I freaked out. Why did Aunt K have this!?! I dropped my other books and stuff and picked up the book.

I ran downstairs and seen everyone was awake and not there. I grabbed my backpack and put all I need in there. Like, Water, rope just in case, snacks, extra clothes just incase, and more.

I grabbed an apple and ran out the door. I seen Grenda near the water fountain, and I ran to her.

"Grenda!! Have you seen Soos, Zach or my Aunt K!?! I need to ask one of them a question...." She looked at me and smiled.

"I seen your brother heading to the Mystery Shack. That's where the twins we were telling you about are!!!" She said and my eyes brightened up.

I hugged her and started to run to the Mystery Shack. I needed to see how the Pines family was doing.

I walked into the door and seen a girl version of Dipper. I stared at her and seen her messing with the cash register.

I looked around and didn't see Zach around and growled a little. I guess the girl heard because I heard her gasp.

"How did you do that!?!? It's so cool!!!!" She ran over to me. I looked at her confused and thought about it.

I didn't answer her, I was thinking on where Aunt K would be. I needed to know how she got this book!!!!

"So you don't want to talk now???? You are mysterious...." She said and I looked at her confused. I know Zach was going to be here but he is not here!!!

"Um.... Do you know where a woman with black hair, Green eyes, wheres goggles on her head all the time is???" I asked and she laughed.

"This is the second time you asked me that!!!! Do you have short term memory loss???" She asked and I shook my head.

"Well.... If her name is Kuna then she is in the back. You can go back there!!!!!" She said and I thanked her and went back there.

I heard her whisper, "So cute....." I blushed a little but ignored it. I continued walking till I noticed the hallway.

I saw everyone in the living room and walked in. Aunt K is there and was changing the adults bandages.

"Hey everyone!!! Um.... Aunt K??? Can I ask you something??" I asked and she jumped getting startled.

" You scared me child!!!! What is it??" She said and I sighed. I dragged her to the kitchen and closed the book. I took the book, and held up the book.

Her eyes widened and she ran towards me and started to drag me to the kitchen.

"Where do you get this!?!?! This isn't mine!!!!" My eyes widened as she whispered this.