01. BET

No one is allowed to be near me unless I said it. Girls love the way I undress them by only looking at them, the way they dreamt of me fckd them hard in any positio--

"Dude what are thinking ? Are you dreaming of fcking her hard?" Yoongi asked.

"Nah... Ah.. Crop that shit bro," I said.

"Haha you should be good to her."

"Are you really talking to me? I am Jeon Jungkook bro, the man that girls dreamt of, they are drooled over my body--"

"But not her dude, not her," Yoongi said.

"Whatever," I answered.

I am Jeon Jungkook, but my friend called me Jk, every girls dream. No one tried to mess up with me because they know what I can do to make their lives miserable as hell. All of them are scared of me except this one girl, Felicity Jung she's a new student, she's so damn hot,  sexy and pretty but she's....she's oh damn, my sex appeal doesn't work for her maybe she's abnormal or something, but i really want her to be mine she's different.

"Dude let's make a bet?" yoongi asked.

"About what?"

"About that girl, make her scream in bed and you'll have my car," he said.

"Your car? The new one?" I asked.

"Ofcourse and if you lose, you will be my slave for a month and..."

"Wow bro you have a lot of consequences if I lose," he laughed.

"It's a once in a life time haha," he said.

"What's the last one?" I asked, he stand up and walk closer to the door.

"Lastly, if you can't have her then I'll take her to heaven with me haha," then he leaved me in shocked.

"No Min Yoongi, no one can defeat me, not you bro, not you, she's mine, only mine," I whispered.