34. Practice proposal turned into reality

"uhmm... Hi.. Felicity Jung, first of all i wanna thank you for coming back to my life, thank you for loving me again for the nth time--"

"jk... Psst" i heard shaun called me and a girl sob "jk... Open your eyes"

I slowly opened my eyes and turned around "why?" i'm shocked when i saw feli infront of me "BA...BABE? WHAT ARE YOU... OH UHMM.. DON'T TELL ME? OH MY.. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF..." she walked closer and hugged me "hey stop crying... Babe..."

"i love you babe" she said between her sobs

I clear my throat "okay then i'll continue my speech?" she nodded "thank you for trusting me, i know your heart is not the same before, but i knew your body mind and soul knew that i, Jeon jungkook the man you loved and will love you forever, i always cherish you, love you, take care of you, your lips, that i wanted to kiss every morning--"

"only morning?" she asked

"babe let me finish first" i heard someone laughing behind us "dad?"

"go on son"

What do i expect? It's their team building, ofcourse everyone are here "uhm.. Where i stopped? Oh your lips, that i wanted to kiss every morning, wait erase... Your lips that i wanted to kiss every second of my life, your body...." i looked at the people around us if there's a kid watching us "your body that i want to feel everytime you're near, i just can't help but thinking you are naked infront of me, at first i doubt myself from doing this because i'm not sure if you will accept it or not, but i love you more that i will take risk to do it.. Because if you reject it i'll do everything and ask you again until you said yes... That's why Babe... " i kneeled my right knee and lend her the small box infront of her "Felicity Jung... Can you spend the rest of your life with me? Change your last name from Jung to Jeon? Accept me as your husband and a daughter of Mr. James Jeon the owner of JGE and the mother of my children? Babe... Will you marry me?"

"ofcourse babe... I will spend my whole life with you, change my last name to Jeon, and accept you as my husband and daughter of Daddy Jeon, i also accept to be the mother of your children, and Yes i'll marry you" i put the ring in her finger and hugged her

"i thought--"

"i love you.... I always say i do to you babe" she said

Half of her workmates are in shocked because they don't know that i am their CEO's son. Especially that Ms. Nam and her two friends. Some of them congrats us.

"babe.. Your dad... He's crying"

"maybe he's excited for his grand children"

"oh.. Haha... We only got engaged few minutes ago babe" she said

"i know..."

"but we can start making babies tonight" she giggled

"aish babe stop that..."

"you don't like?"

"babe you know how much you moan my name so...." i replied

"okay.. Babe let's eat first"

"WAITER...oh i forgot babe, this proposal, food, everything here... it's suppose to happen by tomorrow but it happened in advanced but it's a perfect time because...." i held her hand "everybody knows... You're mine... And i'm yours"

"let's order food and eat here...it's not a big deal babe, as long as they know you're mine... I am fine with that"