Little note 🥀

06.1994

I probably won't send this, even if hedwig would love to go for a fly. I want to but I don't have the courage to do so. I miss you, and I know it's kind of weird, but you were already part of my family.

You asked how it was at Petunia's house, and I said it was okay. I lied. It isn't okay. I hate it but I don't know how you would have reacted if you knew.

For a very long time, too long for me but probably not that much compared to you, I thought I was alone. Completely alone. Don't get me wrong, I love my best friend, but you and pads felt like my family. And I miss you both already. I wish we could have been together, but I know it would probably never happen.

I'm not stupid, and I won't get my hopes high. I hoped once. I hoped that I would have an escape, but I'm not a child anymore. Have I ever been one? The muggle's world isn't that good, and the wizarding's world is not much better. When I was eleven, I thought that magic would be a great escape, it wasn't. It isn't.

I wish we could just go, like far away? But we can't. Dumbledore said that V. isn't truly dead, and I saw him back in first year, well a part of him. So D. must be right, and I feel like being manipulated, am I going to face him again? I'm not even fourteen yet. What kind of life is that?

I miss you, I miss talking with you, I miss having tea with you. Being here isn't funny, I'm locked in my bedroom and no one would talk to me. Less having tea. I wish you would take me into your arms again, no one else would. I don't even know why you would. But I miss it as well.

This letter will probably be throw as soon as I finish it, anyway. Maybe I feel better after writing it.

I miss you, and I love you. I hope I'll see you soon.

Harry.