First kiss 🥀

Holding Harry while watching Lily cooking, was awfully domestic but James couldn't be any happier. His baby sat sagely on his hips, himself holding his favorite toy — a fluffy black dog bought by Sirius before Harry was even born.

Enjoying the view, James?

He didn't even noticed where he was looking, his wife moving hips were hypnotizing. Marrying Lily Evans was great, amazing even, and her bubble backside was as great.

Probably too much, yes.” He whispered, and Lily laughed.

In his arms, Harry moved a little and suddenly, James felt his son's tiny lips on his cheek. The father did not move, neither did Harry for a little while, probably too much.

What is going on?” James didn't dare to move more, didn't understand what Harry was doing.

I think he's trying to give you a kiss,” Lily was widely smiling at her boys, and watched when Harry returned to his place and smiled at his father.

This is the first time he gives a kiss to someone, and he choose me?

James, please tell me you're not going to cry.”

No. I'm not.” James lied easily but his voice cracked a little. He turned his face toward his son, holding him closer to him and kissed the top of his head.

-'ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇs'- On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara