School of the Crown Assassins

Welcome to the School for the Crown Assassins aka Evandor Prep!

In the sole school for the Court and Crown for over 150 years, you'll uncover many useful things that are essential for your existence and survival. Here, you will learn to grow into a member of the Court, or even the Crown Assassins themselves!

We offer a wide range of courses and electives. Required classes include History, Health, and Proficient Killing. Some electives are: Physics, Neuroscience, Astronomy, Engineering, Technology, English, Drug Making, Bank Robbing, Advanced Killing 1, Science of Skinning, Business, Chemistry, and so much more! 

The list goes on!

Of course, this our school is exclusive to Court and Crown members only, so don't worry. Your child will be in great company!

However, we must warn you that we have a very strict policy at Evandor Prep. Your child is not allowed to be rude, give away any answers (spoilers) on tests, or fail any courses. Any child who does not follow these rules shall be immediately executed (muted). You will also be required to pay a large sum for your child's ignorance. An extra fee must be payed if you would like your child's body to be mailed home. Otherwise, they'll be lit on fire in the body dumpster behind the school. If you would like to keep their ashes, please do so in a timely manner. If not collected we will vacuum them.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, feel free to contact us or leave a comment in our online databases (comment section).

We look forward to seeing your child!

Benjamin Cartwright
Principal, Head School Executioner
Evandor Preparatory School

(Watch the short book trailer made above in honor of winning the 2021 Wattys Shortlist!)

This story contains themes of:

-Strong Language/ Cuss Words

-Murder

-Drug Use

-Death

-Criminal Activity

-Mental/Emotional Abuse

-Physical Abuse

-Animal Cruelty

The actions of my characters do not represent my own views or actions. I do not condone any criminal/ illegal activities that may take place in this book.

Written: Feb 29, 2020 - Sep 22, 2020
Published: March 6, 2020 - Sep 25, 2020
Edited: Sep 22, 2020 - Sep 31, 2020

A Few Notable Accomplishments:

- Shortlisted for the Wattys 2021 Awards

- Shortlisted for the Wattys 2022 Awards

- Featured by @wattpad in "Fight the Odds & Survive" Reading List

- May 2023 Author of the Month for antiheroesgalore 

- Featured on action's "Featured Action Stories" Reading List

- Featured on mystery's "Featured Mystery/Thriller Stories" Reading List

- Featured on @WattpadRoyals's "Royal Court Picks" Reading List

- Featured on TeenFiction's "Unleash Your Power" Reading List

-  Featured by StoriesUndiscovered for October 2022

- Featured on BadassReads's "Featured Badass Reads" and "The Slayers" Reading Lists

-One of six books selected for "Badass Women" Reading List by WattpadIndia 

-Featured on antiheroesgalore's "Badass Authors" and "Young Menace" Reading Lists

- Featured on dystopianapocalypse's "Featured D&A Stories" and "Beyond Earth" Reading Lists

-Featured on YASciFantasy's "Quests & Queens - Fantasy Adventure" Reading List

A quick thank you to everyone who made these opportunities possible! Thank you to my loyal readers for commenting, reading, voting, and adding this story to your reading lists! You guys are what keep me going, even when it gets difficult. And thank you to everyone behind the scenes who made the decisions to feature the book in your reading lists and letting us win two Shortlists! Thank you for seeing the potential in this story that sometimes I myself fail to see. Your support and belief means the world to me!

Don't forget to check out some of my other stories like "I Killed Jason Hargrove", a high school mystery/ thriller.

PS: This is MY story. Don't be an idiot. Stop copying.

© Sreenija Paruchuri All Rights Reserved

Note: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than W*ttpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/sweee_the_writer . Thank you!

Enjoy!
Sreenija Paruchuri