🌱prologue 🌱

(Y/n) (L/n), a friendly girl with an even friendlier quirk

Make plants...smell plants...touch plants...be plants.

Yeah it's plants.

Her quirk isn't particularly strong, but it can definitely make people feel better.

Because of her quirk not many people believed in her, they thought she was weak. The only one who really encouraged her was her mom.

Her childhood wasn't particularly bad. Except for her absent father, life was good.

That was until "the accident".

Her mother worked in a mental hospital, her quirk was best in that environment. Empathy that's what it was, she could feel the emotions of others and even manipulate them (she never abused this part of her quirk though). One day a patient in solitary broke out.

Your mom told you she felt the negative emotions from across the hospital.

She was about to clock out, when he appeared in front of her in a cloud of smoke...he was hurt and trembling.

She told you she felt a wave of sadness from him, she reached out to him. Only for him to lunge at her, snapping her spine.

Ever since then she's been confined to a hospital bed, she can now move her arms but the doctors insisted she stayed.

With the bills starting to pile up, you decided something had to be done. So what'd you do?

Well you opened a flower and tea shop. Using your plant quirk to make products you needed.

Your shop quickly got customers due to its relaxing and comforting atmosphere.

Many customers visited, from stressed delinquents, tired moms and even...

a rAT!?

no❤️

It's just Nezu one your regular customers.

A/n: ooo that was a big change, hope it's better now. I think its better now, anyway hope you enjoyed! 🐌

Just letting you guys know the chapters get longer as the story continues.

Also I'm editing all of the chapters right now. So apologies to all those who will be bombarded with notifications from me.