Mirio Ending

a/n: i may or may not be back

The room was cold and quiet. It seemed as though you were standing in an abyss, in front of you was Eri.

"mom."

"Eri what's wrong?"

Eris face contorted to one of extreme pain. She fell, her face deathly pale.

"Eri! What's wrong baby?" You held onto her, your eyes beginning to water.

She lay motionless and cold in your arms. Her eyes cloudy.

"No, no, no, no. Baby wake up."

You shook her gently, "Wake up."

Tears fell from your face onto hers, "Please." You cried.

"We told her to buckle up"

You looked up, your mom was standing above you.

She looked to you her eyes crazed, and put a gun to your head, pulling the trigger.

~

You shot up, panting and crying. You patted the spot next you and sighed when Eri remained at your side.

"Something bothering you?"

You turned to the voice only to see Mirios face in your wall.

"Just a bad dream."

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"Oh I was passing by and heard someone crying. I wanted to see if everything was okay."

"Mirio that's an invasion of privacy."

He chuckled, "Yeah sorry about that."

"You should put on a movie. They always make me feel better." Mirio added.

You smiled softly, "Yeah I'll do that, do you wanna join?"

"Uh, I'd love to, but I'm in your wall." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"I know but just come over here." You lifted a part of the blanket and patted the spot next to you.

"(Y/n) I'm naked." Mirio stated.

Your eyes went wide, "Ah-I see I'm sorry then."

"It's fine, we should hang out later. I got tickets to some amusement park ya know."

You smiled, "Then definitely, we should leave early too."

With a smile and a short scroll through Netflix, You put on your favorite movie.

It reminded you of your mom, her comforting embrace when you felt down. Something you hope you provide for Eri.

(Y/n) gently stroked Eri's hair as she slept, with a soft smile, Eri stirred slightly. You removed your hand quickly, not wanting to wake up the baby yet.

With a quick whiff of your shirt, it definitely smelled like you were sweating.

The (h/c) girl, removed her clothes and turned on the shower. The warm water really calming her nerves. That dream wasn't very realistic but it still terrified you. Your hands rubbed over your face,

'I need a drink.'

'Just kidding I don't drink.'

Brushing her teeth, she spit out the foam and rinsed.

Walking out wrapped in a towel, you picked your outfit. Finding the perfect outfit you dressed yourself.

Once you finished you gently shook the sleeping child, you knew she'd wanna go to an amusement park.