Chapter 37: Starting the plan

A/n: the pic above is literally me, like I have wayyyy too much free time. The other book I'll be writing is gonna be spicier than this one and more violent lol. The main character is also more aggressive and cocky. Anyway I hope y'all check that one out, but let's carry on.

Soon morning had come, shortly after watching the butterfly you went to bed.

Your dreams filled with some of your happiest moments, leaving you in a good mood.

You happily got up and got ready for work. You put on your hero costume and made your way to the nurses office.

Once you got there, recovery girl looked at your hand with confusion.

"I burnt it making food." You defended yourself.

She huffed and gave you a kiss healing your hand.

"Thank you." You said.

"You need to be more careful, dearie." She responded.

"I know, there's just a lot on my mind."  You smiled.

You looked to recovery girl, " Is it okay if I leave early?" You asked.

She nodded, you gave her a hug then changed into your comfy clothes. You waved goodbye then went on your way to the hospital.

'I'm sorry I didn't visit earlier.'

You hopped on the train, across from you was a man who kind of looked like Colonel sanders. Next to him was a small girl, she had her pink hair in two pigtails. They were both dressed quite formally.

He was drinking a certain kind of tea, one that you recognized because it wasn't very common,

"Is that black tea? Gold tips imperial, right?"

He looked at you excitedly, "Why, yes it is. Do you drink tea often?"

"Actually I make it, I own a tea and floral shop." You answered.

"Maybe I should stop by then." He said.

The train stopped signaling you to leave, "You really should, I've been told I make excellent tea." You smiled then left.

You walked into the hospital and made your way to your moms room.

Opening the door you expected your mom to be happy but instead she seemed upset.

"Hey ma, are you okay?" You asked.

"Babe, did I mess up your life?"

You froze, then sat next to her putting your hand on hers, "No, why would you say that?"

"Your dad said if it weren't for me you'd be happy." She started to tear up.

You gave her a hug, "Mom I am happy. In fact I've made so many good friends."

"B-but if I could still walk, you w-wouldn't have to work."

"It's not your fault ma, please don't say that." You too then started crying. You two clung to each other as the cry fest continued.

You finally pulled away from her, "I couldn't ask for a more amazing mom."

Your mom smiled at this and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

You two were so focused on each other you didn't hear the door open,

"Is this a bad time to ask for a threesome?"

You turned to see Kai. Both you and your mom looked at each other, then back at him.

"Woah, okay then I'll leave."