Chapter 31: Licenses, wow!

You woke up in a hospital bed. Scared and with a pounding headache.

You looked around, for something, anything you could recognize. Your eyes landed on a sleeping Aizawa. Trying to get up, you felt a pain in your leg and shoulder, and a tug at your arms. There was a blood bag on a hook, though it was now empty.

You sat on the bed, confused.

You didn't remember how you got here, or most importantly, why?

'I feel off, somethings not right.'

You tried to call out to Aizawa, but your voice came out a whisper. You looked to the clock in the room, it read 6 am. Remembering you and Aizawa worked at a school. You acted quickly, throwing a tissue box at the sleeping Aizawa.

He slowly woke up, then jolted out of the chair, seeing you awake.

"(Y/n), Are you in any pain? Do you need anything?" He asked worriedly.

"Water." You replied.

Aizawa quickly got you a cup of water, you drank it trying to soother your dry throat.

"We have to get ready." You tried to get up and out of bed, but were struck with a pain in your leg. Aizawa quickly came to your side, helping you sit back down.

"Where do you think you're going young lady?" Aizawa spoke.

"Work, it's almost time." You responded.

"You're not upset?"

"Should I be?"

"U-uh, let me get a nurse."

Voices were heard outside of your room, you could tell it was Aizawa and presumably a nurse. You couldn't make out what they said the only thing you could hear was,

'She forgot?'

The nurse then entered your room alongside Aizawa. She removed the different tubes in you arm and the bag. Aizawa simply watched, he seemed curious.

Curious, much like you were about the bandage on your thigh. You lifted your hospital gown, wanting to inspect the injury.

"Ahem." Aizawa cleared his throat.

You looked up to see a slightly blushing Aizawa, realizing what you were doing you put your gown back down.

"So can I leave?" You asked the nurse.

"Yes, you seem to be healing fine. But try not to stress your leg too much or your shoulder. Basically just take it easy today." The nurse answered.

"I see, thank you."

She bowed then left your room. You fiddled with the hospital gown. Aizawa left the room then promptly came back with a pile of clothes.

"I know you like sweats, plus I don't think you want to wear your hero suit right now." Aizawa said.

"Thanks." You began to take off the gown. Aizawa quickly turned around.

"Let me know if you need any help." He spoke up.

You grabbed the clothes by your side, putting on your under wear first because that was the easiest. Then you tried to put on your shirt, unfortunately that wasn't as easy. You had the shirt over your head and chest but couldn't pull the back down.

"Umm, Aizawa."

Aizawa turned,

"A little help would be nice." You admitted.

He gently pulled your shirt down, careful not to hurt you. Taking advantage of his standing form you stood up, using him to stabilize yourself, as you tried to put your pants on. He saw your struggle and helped pull your pants up.