Chapter 19: Exam Battles

A/n: This chapter is a long one so strap in heheh. Btw I hope you guys are enjoying. 🐌

You hear that. The birds chirping the beautiful sound of nature magically waking up all at the same time. That sound is usually beautiful if it isn't 5 am. You sadly wake up way before your alarm and decide to start getting ready being that you need to pack a lot of snack.

You hop in the shower, put on some comfy clothes and then made food. Lots of food, well lots of snacks. You put all your yummy snacks into your bag and headed towards the school.

You needed to be there early anyway because you weren't completely sure what was happening. The teachers/heroes filled you in on the battles and how they'd take place.

The time had come, the heroes were standing in front of the students with you right next to Aizawa. Smack dab in the middle.

"Uhh, where are the robots?" One of the students asked.

Aizawa spoke, "You won't be fighting robots."

"Huh?!"

"Then what?"

As the student said that Nezu popped out of Aizawas scarf, "Us!"

While the students were reacting you held your arms out beckoning Nezu to go into your arms. He happily obliged, resulting in a warm hug. After hugging him you set him down so he could continue explaining. He then told the students their partners and who'd they'd be against.

After the explanations, the first two to take the exam were Sato and Kirishima they were against Cementoss. You quickly wished the two good luck. Once they left you sat in the viewing room next to Recovery girl.

The fight didn't last very long but you could tell the two boys tried their hardest. Unfortunately they overestimated the power of brute strength and failed. When they had finished the next two were told to head to the battle area.

Those students Tsu and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm. While the battle was underway you checked on Sato and Kirishima. You numbed any pain they had then used your quirk to restore their energy.

"I didn't know you could do that." Kirishima said surprised.

You took out a snack, "Just learned it." You then took a bite of your sandwich.

Unbeknownst to you many of the students stared, confused as to why you had a sandwich in your pocket (perks of men's sweatpants).

You sat back into your chair and continued to watch the battle. You were proud when the students emerged victorious. You gave them a light applause, but wanted to congratulate them more when the arrived at the viewing room. As they were on their way the next two to battle were already being sent away.

Much like Kirishima and Sato you quickly wished them good luck hoping to do that for all of the students. Once Tsu and Tokoyami arrived you made sure neither of them were seriously injured and gave them energy to continue. You checked on Tokoyami and upon doing so Dark shadow emerged.

"Shouldn't you be resting." You said petting Dark Shadows head.

"He wants attention." Tokoyami responded.

"Well he still needs to rest doesn't he." Still petting him Dark shadow snuggled closer. You giggled at his antics. He was like a needy cat.

"I think he likes you, kero." Tsu said watching.

'If he wasn't so powerful he'd be adorable...'

Your thoughts were cut short when the fourth battle had already ended.