Chapter 36: Friends, they're neat.

A/n: so like I saw people were confused on how you were laying on Bakugou and Todoroki was laying on you, so I made a visual...Anyway moving on.

You sat on the floor in your room it was still pretty early in the day so you decided to test out a part of your quirk.

'I can't test it on someone that'd be weird. What plant should I use? I could use the plant I used against the villains.'

You went into your bathroom and began to activate your quirk. You shut your eyes and tried focusing your quirk on your mouth. The goal was to recreate the sap of plants with your saliva.

Your first try didn't go to well, instead of making the sap you made the plant. You quickly stopped, then tried again.

This time instead of imagining the plant itself you imagined the structure of it. The different parts, the cells then you imagined the sap itself. The chemical structure of the sap.

That's when it happened, you opened your mouth and didn't see plants. Taking a leap of faith you licked your hand.

The sap of the plant you were trying to recreate was the Giant Hogweed. A plant which isn't necessarily fatal but can cause severe burns and painful blisters. You stood waiting for the results, you painfully learned your attempt this time was successful.

"OW!" You clutched your hand, tears began to well up in the corner of your eyes.

'DUMB! IM STUPID! WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!'

You looked to your hand to see a large blister.

"at least it worked." You told yourself, before you passed out.

~

You were awoken by a finger poking your cheek.

"Hey, what you doin on the floor?" The man asked.

You slowly got up the pain in your hand hadn't completely gone away yet.

"I passed out but I think I'm good now."

"That's interesting."

"What're you doing here Kai?" You said rubbing your burn with aloe vera.

"Oh I just came here because you left something at my house." He replied with a shrug.

"I did?" You asked.

"Yeah, your bra baby girl." He responded, biting his lip and raising his eyebrows.

You furrowed your brows,

"I'm kidding, you left your wallet." He pulled out your wallet and handed it to you.

"Oh, thanks," You smiled, "uh, how'd you find my address?"

"I followed you."

You looked at him wide eyed,

"Kidding, geez take a joke. I asked your mom."

You sighed and got up,

"So about the plan-"

You put your hand over his mouth, "lower your voice."

He moved your hand off his mouth and leaned to your ear, "is this better?"

Your face exploded with a pink blush and you pushed his face away from you, "Don't do that." You told him, covering your ear and pouting.

"Aww but you're cute when you're mad." He teased.

"No I'm not. You're just horny."

He chuckled, "But I can't help it, it's apart of my quirk babe."