Chapter 22: Hero suit!

A/n: I hate my math class so much rn, like I have no idea what I'm doing so if any of you know how to do trigonometric identities please help a girl out. Also the picture is me, moving on...

He didn't end up visiting you that night. Which worried you slightly, but hey why are you worrying you don't know him. You didn't know why you had to be such an empathetic person, most likely from your mom. Yeah it's all your mom.

You woke up feeling pretty well rested and got ready for work. You took a quick shower then made yourself food, specifically a waffle. You ate your waffle grabbed your stuff then went to school.

When you got there you put your stuff down. Unlike many other times you were early this time. As you prepared the nurses office someone walked in. This intrigued you, school hadn't started yet.

You turned around and were met with a smiling Midnight and Chiyo right next to her, shaking her head.

"(Y/nnn). Can you wear something for me?" Midnight asked her hand behind her back.

"That depends on what it is." You answered.

She then pulled out a small green dress with detailing that made it look like a leaf, it looked familiar you could've sworn you've seen a certain blonde fairy wear it. As you grabbed the dress Midnight handed you a matching sheer green cloak, and a small golden crown.

"It's a hero suit, designed by me."

"You made me a suit." You said, feeling warm inside.

"Mmhmm, and there are wings too but I just wanna see you wear this for now." Midnight said patting the dress.

"Now go! Go change. Quickly!" Midnight exclaimed.

You went to the restroom to put on the suit. You slipped the dress on which was a bit short for your liking but you could probably change it. It was a fitted green strapless dress which held strangely well. Then you put on the cloak and immediately felt like a queen, the cloak was shimmery and was slightly above the ground so you could run and such with a clip holding the cloak in the shape of a small golden flower. Last but not least you put on the crown. In this moment you felt amazing so much so, you were scared you'd start crying.

For any other hero this wouldn't have been much. But not once in your life did anyone consider you a hero, until now. Not even yourself. You were always seen as weak and not strong enough to be a hero.

Remembering all this you walked out of the bathroom with pride. As you walked the cloak would sway leaving a nice breeze. You stood in front of Midnight and were engulfed in a hug.

"You look so good! So cute! Ah!" She squealed.

"Now wear it all day." She stated.

"W-wait! Don't you think it's a bit short." You asked.

In return she just looked, shook her head and walked out. You were left alone with recovery girl.

"What do I do?" You said dramatically dropping to the floor.

"You'll be fine, plus it's good to get used to the suit." Chiyo stated patting your shoulder.

"Oh, and you know you're going to the camp, right?" Chiyo added on.

"The camp? Why?"

"You need to work on your quirk. Many of the staff here think you have a lot of potential. You just need practice dearie." She said sweetly.

"Alright, that's fair." You answered, smiling.

As you returned to prepping the Nurses office, you took off your cloak because it wasn't very practical for your everyday cleaning and healing. Yet without the cloak you kind felt like you were wearing one of those sexy nurse outfits, thanks midnight.