The annoyance. (Smut shot #1)

I was sitting in my room, doing my work for school, since, I am still in school, I am 18. I live in California, I also live with a famous YouTuber, named Markiplier, or Mark. I have been living here with him as his roommate for about a year now. He was 25, and acts like a god damn child.
I put my hand on my face as he started to scream and rage at a fucking video game. I got tired of it.
"Mark! Shut the hell up!" I yelled. He stayed quiet for a second. Me and Mark we're good friends. But when he yells at this bullshit, it makes me... Frustrated in weird ways. When I met him I was moving into a new place, so, he became my new roommate.

Mark was starting to get loud again. I growled and threw my paperwork. In my underwear and tank top I stormed to Mark's room. I opened the door.
"Mark I told you to keep it down!!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes while still looking at his screen. But while he rolled his eyes he caught a glimpse of me. His head shot to me. His eyes wandering my skin, up and down. Mark had never shown me signs of him liking me, I liked him, he was pretty damn hot, but I wasn't going to show that. I have always wanted him since the day I met him.
My face started to get hot and red as he licked his pink lips. He grabbed his camera and shut it off, along with his game. He stood up. He looked like a tower compared to me. I was only 5.2' so I looked so small.
"(Y/n), come here." Mark called. I blushed and backed away a little bit. My panties were (f/c) lace. Meaning they were slutty looking. I forgot I was wearing them.
"M-Mark I didn't mean t-" "Get over here now." He commanded. I blushed more. I slowly walk towards him. His eyes full with lust and disired thoughts. I was now in front of him. He grabbed me by the waist and slammed me down onto his desk, so my face and chest was on the desks surface. Mark bent down to growl in my ear.
"You naughty little kitten, coming into my room in those? Tsk tsk tsk." I felt his hot breath tickle my ear. I whined. Mark took his fingers and rubbed my clothed clit. I bit my lip to keep my moans in. He pulled my panties to the side of my thigh a little and slid his middle finger down my slit. I took in a shaky breath just from the pressure. I tried to keep my moans in. To be honest, I was enjoying this. It's been a long time since I have gotten to have sex, or just to get sexual. Then, I heard the tearing of fabric, Mark had ripped off my panties. I sat up from the desk a little.
"Hey! That costed money you know!" I yelled. Mark growled and slammed my head back down. I heard him bend down onto his knees. I was so confused. Then I felt Mark's warm, wet tongue slip into my core. I held my mouth to keep in the moan. He chuckled.
"No need to keep those sexy moans in (y/n) just be a good girl for daddy." He said with his deep, husky voice. This time, his hot breath touched my weeping core. He grabbed my thighs and proceeded to put his face in between them. I squirmed a bit. He growled and smacked my ass. I yelped.
"I said be a good girl! If you don't cooperate I will have more punishments." He snarled. I nodded. He slid his tongue around my entrance and around my clit. I moaned a little bit. My stomach was tightened, but I was not close. He licked up and down my pussy, making me moan a bit louder. He stuck his tongue in my vagina making me squeal.
"M-Mark! Ah!" I moaned. I could feel him smirk as he licked my juices.
"You taste fucking amazing." He said as he sucked and nibbled on my clit. I felt really close. But Mark stopped. I opened my eyes and looked back at Mark.
"W-why did you stop?!" I whined. He just smirked and pointed down. I looked at the huge bulge in his pants, his pre-cum was starting to soak through his jeans. I blushed and looked away. Mark grabbed my waist and carried me to his room. He plopped me into the bed. He ripped off my shirt leaving my breasts bare. I was a cherry by now. He pulled of his shirt revealing his abs and his nice pecks. He pulled off his jeans, left in his black briefs. His erection was about to rip out of them I swear. He got on top of me, his underwear still on. He kissed me.
"You know how hard it is for me not to fuck you senseless? While I watch your sexy body pass my room, you coming into my room, and getting mad? It all turns me on, (y/n)." He growled while nipping at my neck. I moaned. He went from my collar bone back up to my lips. His hand reached for his briefs. He pulled them down while his hard dick sprang out. I gasped at the size. He was long, thick, and veiny. His tip, dripping with sticky pre-cum. He chuckled while grabbing a condom out of his dresser.
"Mark, a-are we?" He looked at me. "I mean, you don't even know if I like you. *Lie*" He laughed and shook his head.
"Then why do I hear you moaning my name at night while hearing wet popping noises?" He said. My eyes grew a thousand sizes. I blushed and looked away. He put the condom on.
"Look, (y/n), I know you want me." He said while climbing into the bed and over me.
"And I want you." He whispered into my ear. My breath hitched. He went in between my legs. My pussy was so hot and weak, I needed him. I wrapped my arms around his body. His tip on my entrance. I kissed him. Mark slammed into me causing me to moan into the kiss. He started to thrust hard and fast. I moaned along with his deep growls and groans. I clawed his back. He moaned in my ear, making me enjoy this even more. He turned off his lamp so that the room was only lit up by the bright moon. He groaned. I have never been so please in my life! I closed my eyes and moaned.
"Oh! Fuck yeah! Oh my God baby you feel so good!" Mark moaned through his clenched teeth.
"Daddy!" I screamed. His thrusts got harder, and his breath got heavier. I grabbed his back with my left hand and his hair with my right. He kissed my neck while going as fast as possible. I squealed as he hit places that have never been touched. I felt my climax getting closer.
"M-Mark! Uh! Faster!" He did so and I could feel he was also close. I tightened up and soon, climaxed all over his dick. His dick started to swell, and twitch. He groaned loudly as he came. He pulled out with a wet, creamy pop. He flipped next to me on his bed, took of the used condom and threw it away. He rolled over to me and grabbed me, pulling me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his body.
"Thanks (y/n), I needed that." Mark said while kissing me. I smiled.
"I can do my work another time." He smiled and cuddled up with me in bed, soon, we both fell asleep in each others arms.

I'm very proud of this. I hope y'all enjoyed this, tell me if you want more. Damn...1364 words! Okay bye! Love you! Thanks for reading!❤️❤️❤️❤️