Wet Mess (Smut #13)

Mark and I are lovers, sex is very common for us, because he was always so good at it. His sexy muscular feature, all mine. I grabbed a towel.
"Baby! I'm going to take a shower, just so you know not to use the water right now!" I shouted so Mark would hear me.
"Okay!" He called back. I went into the bathroom, stripped my clothes off, looking in the mirror at myself, who doesn't? I looked at my sexy curves Mark craved all the time. I got into the shower and started to wash. I shaved, then washed my body, Mark was in his room editing, so he should be busy for a while. I washed my hair. I then heard the bathroom door open. I ignored it, thinking Mark was doing his business so I kept cleaning my hair. But I heard some cloth sounding thuds. I saw Mark open the door to the shower and step in, closing it. He was completely nude.
"Hey babe." I said as I continued. Mark placed his warm hands on my hips, I felt his pecks press against my back, and his erect cock on my ass. He placed wet, sloppy kisses on my neck, I moaned very softly. He continued to give me warm kisses, leading to my shoulders. I kissed him. But that wasn't enough. He grabbed my face, with the other hand, grabbed my neck. I was now pushed to the wall.
"H-hey! I didn't do anything wrong!" I said. He stopped kissing my breasts and looked at me.
"No, but daddy's very horny, so just do as he says and you will be fine, if you disobey, you will get punished." He said.
"Fuck off, you know I don't take orders you little giggly bitch!" I tried to joke. He turned me around and pushed me to the wall, my tits on the cold shower wall. He slapped my wet ass, hard!
"I'm not fucking playing, (y/n)." He growled. I was scared, but that turned me on. He slapped my ass, along with turning me back around and slapping my tits. He kissed me and forced me on my knees.
"Suck, and take every inch of my 10" cock in your throat." He demanded. I gripped his cock, so turned on by his attitude. I licked the tip. He looked down at me as I did this, he shook his head, 'no'. He didn't like to be teased. I put him in my mouth, that firmilar feeling of thickness barely able to fit in my mouth, the tip tickling the begging of my throat. The feeling of his warm, hard, veiny cock in my mouth, the firmness of it, I loved it. I began to suck him as he wanted, I tried to take all 10" but only could take like 6" big difference. He snarled and grabbed my hair. I felt my pupils shrink. He forced my throat to take all of it. I whimpered. He made me Bob my head. I tried not to gag, so I just ignore it, but its kinda hard when a ten inch cock is in your throat.
"Take it babygirl, aww yeah." He groaned, I looked at him with my gorgeous eyes. His sexy face smirking. I felt his fingers tangle in my hair. I played with his balls as I did this, he really liked when I did that. He groaned and threw his head back in pleasure. I moaned, his dick felt good in my throat. I still played with his balls but then, his balls firmed up and pulsated. Then his cock started for twitch in my mouth, then, his tip shooting a hot, creamy load into my throat and mouth. He groaned loudly as he finished. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed me against the wall.
"I'm not done with you yet sexy ass." He said. I felt his tip push in before his whole cock pushed inside of my begging core. I didn't realize how wet I was! I moaned as he started to thrust. His hands on my hips, my tits against the wall again. His fuzzy chin on my shoulder. I giggled, he chuckled at my giggle. His cock stretched my pussy hole wide for his huge cock to get it's needs. Mark slapped my ass.
"MARK! OH YEAH DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!!" I screamed. His veins making my pussy beg for more, his length reaching all the best places, his thick girth, stretched me out every time. I put my hand on his, which was on my hip. He pushed it deeper inside, it started to penitrate a very sensitive spot.
"Ah! Mark! Be carful! That's too much!!" I moaned. He smirked and went harder. Which made my legs collapse on me. He turned me around and lifted me off my feet, pinning me to the wall. He started to penitrate that spot again, I moaned. Fuck how does he make me beg like this, I'll tease him.
"Kiss me baby." He moaned. I kissed his but bit his lip which at times of dominant male parts, he didn't like it.
"Hey! Don't do that!" He said as he went back for another. I bit his bottom lip again. He growled and pushed even farther inside.
"Ah! No! B-babe!" He didn't listen to me. He started to go harder on that spot which made my legs tingle.
"Yeah, you like that slut?! Huh?!" He barked at me.
"Yes!" I managed to get out of my mouth.
"Oh yeah, I know you like my cock fucking the hell out of you!" He yelled. I moaned more. The water thankfully was still warm, it dripped down Mark's sexy abs. I watched at the water dripped down his body, his eyes closed, biting his lips. I kissed him. The water ran off our bodies as we both ate each other alive. His dick started to get as fast as possible! The feeling of my stomach tightening made he tear at his back. His cock twitched in my pussy, we both moaned like crazy when we both hit our creamy, filling, warm orgasm. He pulled out and kissed me. He got out but I stayed in for a second to get my hair drained.
"I love you, (y/n)." Mark said as he got his jeans back on.
"I love you too Markimoo." I said with a smile, he then turned on the cold water, now pouring on me. I yelled. Mark laughed and ran out of the room.
"You're such a dick!" I said while laughing and getting out.

Hey guys! Sorry took a minute, I'm really trying. Well! I hope you liked this story! I have a lot of fans that want stories, I promise I will do them all, it takes time tho. Anyway! Thanks so much for reading and as always, if you have an idea for a story comment it and I will make it for you, thanks again! Buh bye!❤️❤️🥰🥰